How popular are iPhones in Korea
iPhone more popular than Samsung's cell phones in Korea too
The survey of almost 10,000 participants shows: 88.2 percent of all iPhone owners are satisfied with their smartphone, while only 52.3 percent of Galaxy S5 owners confirm the same thing for their smartphone.
This year's survey of the analysts from Market Insight, which smartphone is most in demand in South Korea, shows, as in the previous year, that Apple's iPhone is ahead, report the colleagues from Electronista. The difference to 2013: The gap between the new models from Korean manufacturer Samsung and the iPhones from Apple has increased in the satisfaction category: the previous year, the iPhone 5 achieved 778 on a scale of 1000 possible points, while the iPhone 5S now scored 810 . The top smartphone from Samsung, on the other hand, got 592 points last year and reached 600 this year.
The survey shows a general dissatisfaction in Korea with its own brands Samsung, LG and Pantech. All three manufacturers received only mediocre ratings in all categories, even if LG was able to push Samsung out of second place with a total of 609 points. Apple's iPhone 5S achieved the lowest satisfaction rating in the "Durability" category, but even the value was above the average of the survey and well ahead of the Korean manufacturers.
In the overall rating, the iPhone 5S 810 achieved out of 1000 points each - a noticeable improvement over the iPhone 5 in second place with 742 points. LG achieved third place with its G Pro 2 with 702, followed by Asus' Nexus 5 with 659 and LG's G2 with 654. Samsung's Galaxy S5 came in sixth with 652. In the individual categories of design, screen, speed, smooth multimedia -Playback, size, weight, ease of use, touchscreen delay and use of the latest technology elte Samsung consistently below average values.
Analysts were surprised that the gap between the ratings of Apple's smartphones and Korean manufacturers widened within a year. As expected, satisfaction drops once the product is no longer brand new, but surprisingly, the iPhone 5S has continued to gain. A total of almost 10,000 smartphone owners took part in the survey. According to analyst estimates, Apple holds at least 15 percent of the smartphone market in South Korea.
- Why were the Acadians independent
- What is Rick Riordan doing now
- Why is it important to study RFCs
- Why should the unemployed volunteer?
- Why is Stalin an important historical figure
- Why is pus coming out of my gums
- Why are we not the same
- What is Navrat s Tri Koroba in Russian
- What are some underrated abdominal exercises
- What is a deliberate divorce
- How do disabled people have children
- Why do people eat baby sharks
- How do I find jobs in Slovakia
- How to monetize a wiki site
- What are the facilities for a handicap
- Why are two keyboard players playing on the stage?
- What is combat training
- How is the night life in Pakistan
- How does the application programming interface work
- Why do meth users laugh at everything
- Who is your favorite popular science writer?
- What is the best crash bandicoot game
- Airlines have WiFi in transoceanic flights
- Should I choose male or PGDM
- What should you always tell your husband?
- Everything has to be a competition
- Is the film concept of Transcendences 2014 valid?
- GRE math is more difficult than the SAT
- What are the steps in group counseling
- How is a general chemistry lab
- Radio stations were always 24 hours
- How does SalesPanda help with social media marketing
- Israel has an air force