Can ex-lovers be friends
Retroactive jealousy - or: The thing with his ex
Being a little jealous is normal - maybe even healthy. Because jealousy can very simply mean: You are aware that your partner could meet someone with whom it is better. This in turn can lead to you appreciating the other person more, treating them better and not becoming complacent. Jealousy, which by the way is widespread, can so be a helpful feeling. Nevertheless, you should not forget that you are in this relationship for a reason, you made a conscious decision for each other after all. So there is usually nothing to worry about.
But there is also another, less helpful (but possibly just as widespread) type of jealousy besides the pathological, possessive one: the “retroactive jealousy”, ie “retroactive jealousy”. Affected people are jealous of the partner's past, or more precisely, of previous relationships and sexual experiences - even when nothing really works anymore. With a slight expression, this means that you check the Instagram account of the ex-girlfriend from time to time if you are bored. Or you are curious about what your friend and your ex were talking about on their last friendly coffee date. Strong expressions, on the other hand, express themselves through compulsive, obsessive and destructive behavior. For example, you scroll through all Posts, comments and photos that you can find online and constantly compare yourself with your past love affair. Maybe you hole up your partner too and want to know every little detail.
In the following five women share their personal experiences. The people we talked to about their retroactive jealousy wanted to remain anonymous.
- Why do people sweat under stress
- What are the top 10 screamo bands
- Which song do you feel at home with?
- What's the best daft punk song
- How is carbon fiber made
- What is Avon
- Which browser should be used with tor
- What happens in an MBA course
- What makes children such good learners
- How good is UWC India
- What is your best self talk
- Why do string instruments usually break
- Is rap music in its punk era
- How Good Is Dell Latitude E6440
- What is a good quality torrent movie
- How can I buy Ripple in NY
- Can Ivy be an English name
- Are WiFi repeaters safe?
- How is Hackerrank rated among startups
- Why do the wings of X Wing fighters move
- Austin Texas is named after whom
- What is the best pizzeria in Europe
- How does smoking affect breastfeeding?
- Is an act a law