How do I reduce my pores
Big pores on the nose, chin, cheeks and forehead? You are not alone in this! Lots of women tend to do it, and even the most beautiful women in the world are plagued by the pesky beasts. In addition to the black dots, the skin is often rather greasy and prone to blemishes. We reveal what you can do about it.
Large pores: these are the causes
The cause of large pores is an excessive production of sebum combined with a disruption of the skin surface. This problem occurs especially during puberty, menstruation or pregnancy. Over the years, skin pores get larger. They usually appear on the forehead, nose and around the mouth. The unsightly holes in the skin can also be caused by too much sun or be genetic. Fortunately, something can be done about this!
Skin Care: These ingredients really help against large pores
The finer the skin, the more beautiful it is. To refine pores, you need a good skin care routine and the corresponding, suitable products.
It is important that you wash your face every day, preferably in the morning and in the evening. This will prevent dirt and grease from clogging the pores, which can also become inflamed. This in turn leads to blackheads and pimples. Choose a washing care product that is suitable for the skin and gently cleanses the pores without drying them out. Avoid aggressive ingredients, instead use fragrance-free, gentle products.
Instead of physical, coarse-grained peels, these days mainly chemical peels recommended so that the skin is less irritated and germs do not spread. These are so-calledExfoliant peels. Is included BHA (salicylic acid)which comes in a liquid or gel-like consistency. It ensures that dead skin cells are removed from the surface of the skin and from the inside of the pores. Sebum can then no longer collect, which is why the pore returns to its original size.
Moisture for every skin type
Creams and serums then provide moisture. By the way: Even if your skin is oily, it needs moisture! Avoid fatty products that clog the skin. Access skin care products that do Retinoids or retinol (vitamin A) contain, these ensure an improvement in cell renewal. A moisturizer with the active ingredient Niacinamide helps to refine enlarged pores - at the same time it counteracts a pale complexion and wrinkles.
Fine complexion: be patient
If you want to get rid of pores on your face, you have to be patient! In order to improve the complexion in the long term and to create an even complexion, it requires discipline and the right skin care over a sufficient period of time. Give your products about one to three months to take effect. However, if you experience severe irritation or allergic reactions, you should discontinue the treatment.
- Why are there no wiser people
- What did the old druids believe
- What is the best ukulele
- Do martial arts work
- Which productivity apps do you use
- When are the bow and arrow out of date?
- How can I read literary books well?
- Which site has 100 valid IBM dumps
- What is your hairstyle in 2019
- How great is Tulane SPHTM
- Can Congress summon the Mueller report?
- How long does Zika fever last
- How do exoskeletons protect insects
- How strong is anti-Semitism in Sweden
- What is the essence of human spirits
- Are micelles water-soluble
- Why IPV6 is faster on my router
- What does Uranus look like
- What are Bangladesh's main export goods
- How can I have rosy cheeks
- What are great rally sports cars
- How would a person build a museum?
- Are you from JNMC Belagavi
- What is the northernmost city in America