What is a siphon tank
Bastion lift box from Innokin
- Sponsor who loaned the product for the magazine: Der kleine Vapoteur
- Price of the tested product: 89.90 €
- Product category according to their selling price: High End (from € 81 to € 120)
- Mod type: Electronics with no voltage or power adjustment. (Scarab)
- Is the mod telescopic? Not
- Maximum power: Not applicable
- Maximum voltage: mechanical mod, the voltage depends on the batteries and how they are mounted (series or parallel)
- Minimum value in Ohms resistance for a start: Not applicable
Appraiser comments on the business characteristics
Innokin is still in the process of winning back. The Zenith, a very successful MTL clearomiser, the Ares a rebuildable MTL at the top, it is now up to the LiftBox to make its debut.
What could be better than a trending product to continue a comeback that seems to be gaining momentum.
It is therefore a floor feed box that the Chinese manufacturer offers us.
This load-born is a box in simple 18650, with only one mode by-pass. A reservoir of 8ml in Pyrex, what? In Pyrex and yes Innokin made a remarkable entry into this segment because this box proposes us a new system of automatic ground feeders.
A first in the genre, a novelty that costs 90, so the system has to be convincing.
Physical properties and felt quality
- Width or Diameter of the product in mm: 24
- Product length or height in mm: 75
- Product weight in grams: 210
- Material that makes up the product: Stainless steel
- Form factor type: Classic Box - VaporShark type
- Decorative style: Classic
- Decoration quality: good
- Is the coating on the mod sensitive to fingerprints? Not
- All the components of this mod seem to be put together well? Yes
- Fire button position: Not applicable
- Fire button type: Mechanical metal on contact rubber
- Number of buttons that make up the user interface, including touch zones, if any: 0
- User Interface Button Type: No other button
- Interface button (s) quality: Interface button not available
- Number of parts in the product: 2
- Number of threads: 1
- Thread quality: good
- Overall, do you appreciate the quality of manufacture of this product in relation to its price? Yes
Evaluation of the vapelier with regard to quality of feeling: 4/5
Reviewer's Notes on Physical Properties and Perceived Quality
As with many of the brand's current projects, the Bastion Liftbox was designed by an external consultant, the American JL. A relatively compact box, at least within the standards for a simple bottom-feeder battery.
The design is both general and original. Often, because it contains aspects that have already been seen, a removable facade, pierced with a rectangular window and allowing us visual access to the tank, is engraved in one of the lower corners of this cover.
The back has an imitation carbon coating and there is also a micro-USB port.
The angles have been softened by slight curves, an effect that is also quite common. We find on one of the edges the continuation of the name of the box, which is engraved in the same way as on the front.
On the top cap you will find a kind of plug that is screwed onto the decentralized pin that overhangs the container.
The visual originality is on one of the edges. In fact, the fire button takes the form of a trigger that takes up a large part of the surface. Perfectly integrated, it hardly protrudes. A small translucent rectangle contains an LED that lights up when the box is operated.
There are degassing holes and legal pictograms under the base.
Under the hood there is the case for the battery, the fixed Pyrex tank and a whole series of inscriptions informing you about certain characteristics of the system. It reminds me of an element from aviation.
This box is well designed, it is sober, in tune with the times. The assembly and materials are quite qualitative, only the carbon imitation coating and the slight play on the trigger level don't seem to match the overall finish level.
- Type of chipset used: owner
- Connection type: 510
- Adjustable Positive Bolt? No, flush mounting can only be guaranteed by adjusting the positive cushion of the atomizer if this allows it.
- Locking system? electronically
- Quality of the locking system: Good, the function does what it is for
- Features offered by the mod: switching to mechanical mode, protection against short circuits by the atomizer, protection against reverse polarity of the batteries, operating light displays
- Acceptance: 18650
- Does the mod support stacking? Not
- Number of batteries supported: 1
- Does the mod keep its configuration without batteries? Not applicable
- Does the mod offer a charging function? Charging function possible via micro USB
- Is the top-up function pass-through? Not
- Does the mode offer a power bank function? No power bank feature offered by the mod
- Does the mode offer other functions? No other function offered by the mod
- Is there an airflow control? Yes
- Maximum diameter in mm of compatibility with an atomizer: 25
- Accuracy of output power when the battery is fully charged: Not applicable, it is a mechanical mod
- Output voltage accuracy when the battery is fully charged: OK, there is a tiny difference between the requested voltage and the actual voltage
Vapelier's note on functional properties: 4.5 / 5
Reviewer's Notes on Functional Characteristics
First, let's talk about electronics. No screen, no setting, our box behaves like a mechanical mod. The electronics protect you from short circuits, polarity reversal at battery level and has a discharge limit.
The chipset supplies a current between 3.7 and 4.2 V, depending on the state of charge of your battery.
The resistances of 0.08Ω are permissible and the upper limit value is set to 3.5Ω.
The box has an on / off function that acts as a locking system and thus prevents unwanted tripping.
Finally, we are entitled to a light indicator of the charge level, a small rectangle installed at the bottom of the fire bar. Lights up green and indicates a charge between 50% and 100%. It'll turn orange when we hit 50% and red when it's time to reload.
- How the internet affects our lives
- Why is art and culture important
- Why are some people against progress
- What makes the grass grow
- 96 is a good percentile
- What's the cheapest podcast setup
- What are some transmedia games
- OIR is very difficult in SSB
- Will hire Google Backlog students
- What does in a contract
- Who killed Yuyutsu in Mahabharat battle
- Which stones work like a ceramic
- How much division should women expose
- Which exam should I give for CBI
- How did a megalodon get so big
- What is the purpose of vaccines
- What are the uses of LinkedIn
- How can I learn to hesitate
- What are the health benefits of edamame
- What are stock market futures
- What are the best cameras of 2018
- Why is the Nasdaq index called IXIC
- What is free will in a philosophical context
- What is the most popular Facebook status