How do you get proof of identification
Corona hardship fund: Application possible from March 27th!
Status: March 27, 2020. Further information and criteria for the recently announced hardship fund of the federal government are finally public. The application is possible from Friday, March 27, 2020, 5:00 p.m. Find out more who can apply and prepare!
The hardship fund with an initial volume of one billion euros is a rapid first aid measure by the federal government for the acute financial emergency in the corona crisis. He supports all those self-employed who now have no turnover in covering their living costs. The money is aone-time grant and does not have to be repaid. The processing is carried out by the Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the federal government.
Here is the application.
Who can submit an application?
The hardship fund is geared towards the entrepreneur. Membership in the Chamber of Commerce is not a prerequisite.
The following groups are eligible to apply:
- One-person entrepreneur
- Micro-entrepreneurs who employ fewer than 10 full-time equivalents
- Employed shareholders who are compulsorily insured according to the GSVG / FSVG
- New freelancers such as lecturers and artists, journalists, psychotherapists
- Independent contractors such as IT specialists and tutors
- Liberal professions (e.g. in the health sector)
The legal basis for funding from the hardship fund is the corresponding guideline. This stipulates which requirements must be demonstrably met in order to receive funding. Basically, these are the self-employed who are affected by an economically significant threat from COVID-19. That means:
- You are no longer able to cover the running costs
- affected by an officially ordered entry ban due to COVID-19
- have a drop in sales of at least 50% compared to the same month last year.
You can find more details on the requirements directly on the WKO website: https://www.wko.at/service/haertefall-fonds-epu-kleinunternehmen.html or https://www.wko.at/service/haertefall-fonds -federal guidelines.html.
Information for agricultural and forestry companies and non-profit organizations:
Applications for agricultural and forestry operations as well as non-profit organizations from the hardship fund are based on their own funding guidelines. These are still being worked out by the responsible ministries. There will be separate information on when to apply for these two groups.
When can I submit an application?
Applications can be submitted from March 27, 2020, 5:00 p.m. to December 31, 2020.
Sufficient funds are reserved for all eligible applicants. The applications are processed in the order in which they are received.
What documents do you need for the application?
The Chamber of Commerce handles the funding for the federal government. To do this, some data is needed to identify the funding applicant. Please have the following documents ready for the application:
- Have you a WKO user account? If so, please state this when you enter the form. Then you save yourself filling in some data. But you can also start without a WKO user account.
- Your personaltax number
- YourKUR OR GLN:
The KUR is your identification number in the company register. You can find this in your own account on the company service portal (USP). After logging into the company service portal, click in the "My USP" block on "Show company data". You can also find your Global Location Number (GLN) in the company service portal in your company data. Chamber of Commerce members can also find their GLN publicly at: firmen.wko.at
As a freelance contractor, you do not have to enter either KUR or GLN.
- Please hold yours toovalid identity card, passport or driver's license ready for identification.
How is it processed?
- After you have completed the application and sent it, you will receive an email in which you will be asked for this proof of identification.
- Once the data has been entered, click on “Submit” at the end of the form.
- After that you will receive a Confirmation e-mail. But be careful: This is not yet a commitment for funding.
- In this email you will also receive a link where you have to upload your proof of identification within 72 hours. Another variant: You upload the signed application.
Once your application is reviewed, you will receive an email notification and if the funding guidelines are met, the funds will be transferred to your account.
Let's go this way together. We will be happy to support you with the application and help you with questions and ambiguities - even after 5:00 p.m.! Register by phone at 03332/6005 or by e-mail to [email protected]
Source: WKO (March 27, 2020, 7:00 a.m.)
- How do I increase the reading range
- Did JFK prefer to be called Jack?
- How did Whatsapp get to early users
- What is line freeze
- Will the blockchain survive for the next 10 years?
- What does Sahyadri Sadan mean
- What makes the Chainsmokers songs so catchy
- How does an INFJ deal with frustration
- What is the front interval release
- How do we really listen
- How similar are Mitsuki and Kawaki
- What were Tolstoy's novels about?
- Can old Nokia phones be hacked?
- Which is really important in high school
- How do you get staph infection
- Is there a healthy society
- What do Europeans think of Bangladesh
- How do you spray lacquer cabinets
- Canadian immigration accepts the ECE USA rating
- Offers LU a scholarship
- Lidocaine is toxic
- How did people preserve meat back then
- What is the best sounding violin
- Why didn't most people like Ranieri's dismissal?