How is the Droid Razor Maxx phone
Droid RAZR M, HD & Maxx HD: New LTE phones from Motorola
Motorola Droid RAZR M
Photo: Motorola Shortly after Nokia officially presented the new Windows Phone 8 smartphones Lumia 920 and 820 in New York, Motorola followed suit and presented three new LTE-capable smartphones from the RAZR series. These are the Droid RAZR M, Droid RAZR Maxx HD and Droid RAZR HD. The manufacturer has initially announced the new end devices for the USA, where they will be distributed to the people via the network operator Verizon with a two-year mobile phone contract. Motorola has not yet announced whether the RAZR smartphones will also find their way into German stores.
Motorola Droid RAZR M
Image: Motorola The Droid RAZR M is the smallest LTE smartphone in the group and has a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen. The Droid RAZR HD is a bit bigger. This brings a Super AMOLED touchscreen with a size of 4.7 inches. The manufacturer promises a battery for this device that is said to be 40 percent larger than that of the Motorola Droid RAZR.
The new Droid RAZR Maxx HD also has the same touchscreen, but the smartphone should be equipped with an even longer-lasting battery, which lasts up to 32 hours with normal use, 13 hours with continuous viewing of videos and up to 21 hours with continuous phone calls should hold out. In addition, the battery should provide up to 8 hours of constant Internet surfing. Motorola Droid RAZR HD
Features of LTE smartphones
All three LTE smartphones from Motorola have a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and RAM with a capacity of 1 GB in common. In addition, the Google operating system Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) runs on the RAZR devices - according to the manufacturer, an update to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) should come at the end of 2012. In addition, an 8-megapixel camera with LED and full HD support is integrated on the back as well as a front camera for video telephony.
Droid RAZR Maxx HD from Motorola
Image: Motorola The internal memory can be expanded by up to 32 GB with a memory card via the built-in microSD slot. Other features include NFC, a WiFi function for operating your own mobile hotspot, the Chrome browser for Android, access to the Google Play Store, Bluetooth and GPS. While the Droid RAZR Maxx HD is only available with a black cover, the Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR M are also available with a white cover.
After Motorola and Nokia, Apple will also present the new iPhone 5 at an event on September 12th. An Amazon event will take place today, where the successor, the Kindle Fire, is expected. The manufacturer HTC has also announced new smartphones for September 19, which will be presented in New York.
- What does the artist name of RJD2 stand for
- How young can you learn the piano
- What is pigmentation
- An irreversible adiabatic cyclic process is possible
- What actors actresses are nice people
- Is related to Polish and Turkish
- How do they have pigmentation
- Teaching IITians only at ALL Kota
- Can a G6PD deficiency be acquired
- How does dropshipping work with Oberlo
- What are train nodes
- Is CBD legal in Idaho
- When will the shipment be imported?
- How many times has MLK's life been threatened
- Are there gangs in your town?
- Are there any ideas for a trade exhibition
- Who uses IMDb
- Why were the Acadians independent
- Can someone be too religious
- China is not creative I need help
- Can kill nail polish dogs
- Mis colleges for GRE score 310
- What does impregnated mean
- What interested you in woodworking?