How quickly can I learn Portuguese
Learn Portuguese online - for free book2
Learn quickly and easily with the "50 languages" Portuguese coursePortuguese is one of the Romance languages. It is closely related to Spanish and Catalan. It developed from the vulgar Latin of the Roman soldiers. European Portuguese is the mother tongue of around 10 million people. But it is also one of the most important world languages ... This is due to Portugal's past as a colonial power. In the 15th and 16th centuries, the seafaring nation brought its language to other continents. In parts of Africa and Asia it is still used today Portuguese spoken. The countries concerned are mostly linguistically oriented towards the European model. It's different in Brazil.
The language spoken there has some peculiarities and is considered a separate variety. Nevertheless, the Portuguese can usually communicate well with Brazilians. In total, more than 240 million people speak Portuguese worldwide. There are also around 20 Creole languages based on Portuguese. Portuguese is one of the world's languages today.
Learn Portuguese for beginners with book2 by "50 languages"Learning Portuguese for beginners is just one of over 50 language packsthat we offer. book2 is the effective way to learn Portuguese. All of our teaching materials are available online as well as iPhone and Android apps. With this course you can successfully learn Portuguese on your own! The lessons are clearly structured and will bring you safely to your goal. You can quickly learn the new language in 100 language lessons organized by topic. The MP3 audio files associated with the lessons were spoken by native speakers. They make it easier to learn pronunciation better. Even beginners in Portuguese can take part book2 Learn Portuguese efficiently with the practical sentences.
First you get to know the basic structures of the language. Sample dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Previous knowledge is not required. Even advanced learners can repeat and consolidate what they have learned. Because you only learn correct, frequently spoken sentences and can use them immediately. You will be able to communicate correctly in everyday situations. Take advantage of the lunch break or waiting in traffic to learn Portuguese for a few minutes. You learn on the go as well as at home. You stay mobile and always have Portuguese with you.
Learn Portuguese with the Android and iPhone app "50 languages"The "50 languages" Android or iPhone app is the ideal companion for everyone who wants to learn Portuguese offline. The app is available for both Android phone and tablet as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the book2- Portuguese program. Of course, tests and learning games are also included in the app. The MP3 audio files from book2 are also part of our Portuguese language course. All audio files are available as free MP3 downloads.
Textbook - Portuguese for BeginnersFor all those who like to use printed documents when learning Portuguese, there is from the book2 Series also the book "Portuguese for beginners". You can get it at any good bookstore or online from Amazon.
Learn Portuguese - quickly and for free with book2 by "50 languages"
Also available:Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Armenian • Bengali • Bosnian • Bulgarian • Chinese • Danish • English UK • English US • Esperanto • Estonian • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Kannada • Catalan • Korean • Croatian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Marathi • Macedonian • Dutch • Norwegian • Punjabi • Pashtun • Persian • Polish • Portuguese BR • Portuguese PT • Romanian • Russian • Swedish • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Turkish • Tamil • Telugu • Thai • Tigrinya • Czech • Ukrainian • Hungarian • Urdu • Vietnamese • Belarusian •
Imprint • Learn Portuguese online for free - Portuguese language course
- How do proxy servers work
- What is the size of anonymity 3
- Why do sellers hate paperwork
- What do scientists say about spiritual enlightenment
- When did standing armies replace mercenary armies?
- How do we find the provision for cash
- Where can you survive if you only speak toisan
- What about the fly
- How were banks involved in the financial crisis
- Where can I keep my money
- Which company is the best pc production
- Can someone determine the cost of happiness
- What is the injection pressure in injection molding
- How do new genes arise
- Are Miley Cyrus' teeth real
- What does Jeff Bezos think of Bitcoin
- Do you think some people are poisonous?
- What is the delivery time from FedEx to your home
- Is Logan a boy or girl name
- How is the Droid Razor Maxx phone
- Lithium toxicity leads to drowsiness
- Can I crack BITSAT?
- Which is the best fantasy sports website
- Why do string instruments usually break
- Is the freemium model still feasible?
- Disadvantages of the craft
- How can aluminum plates not be rusty?
- What were some of the Tiberius mistakes
- How do I connect the EEPROM to I2C
- What is the formula for aluminum peroxide
- Do VPNs slow down WiFi?
- Would you eat tomato sauce ice cream