Has Walmart Cash Starter Checks
aviation: Lull in the airports
At the six Austrian airports, the number of passengers in July and August fell to a fifth compared to the previous year due to the corona pandemic. Statistics Austria announced on Friday that a total of only 1.5 million passengers (including transit) were counted in the two vacation months. Aircraft movements at Vienna, Graz, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Linz and Salzburg airports fell by two thirds to 20,043 take-offs and landings.
"After a record winter, 2020 was followed by the weakest summer in more than 30 years," said Statistics Austria General Director Tobias Thomas, according to the announcement. Similar low values were last recorded in July and August 1989.
After record values of almost 2.6 million passengers with over 24,000 flight movements were reported in January and February 2020, Austrian air traffic began to descend in March: the number of flight movements was 13,242, 50.6 percent lower than in March 2019 , the number of passengers (1.0 million passengers) even fell by 65.3 percent. April and May 2020 were the most severely affected by the Corona crisis, with a decrease of almost 100 percent in the number of passengers (12,800 and 21,203 passengers). Compared to the same period last year, less than 5 percent of the flights were recorded.
In the following three summer months, strong declines were also reported compared to the previous year, although the situation tended to improve over the course of the summer. In June 2020, 141,369 passengers were carried on 2,657 flights, a decrease of 90.8 percent or 95.8 percent compared to June 2019. This was followed by 617,240 passengers on 8,538 flights in July (-82.7 percent or -71.4 percent compared to June 2019) July 2019) and 858,201 passengers on 11,505 flights in August 2020 (-75.8 percent and -60.6 percent compared to August 2019).
At times there were no passengers at all at Linz, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt airports. With 1.4 million passengers in summer 2020 and a decrease of 78.2 percent, Vienna Airport registered the smallest relative decrease compared to summer 2019.
The total air freight volume at all Austrian airports was 28,595 tonnes in July and August, which is 30.0 percent below the value for the same period in the previous year. (apa)
- Halal mayonnaise is made with spirit vinegar
- How can I solve this coding problem
- Does the cerebrospinal fluid affect intelligence
- Why do most animals have black noses
- What is an MPN Diagnosis
- Will people buy a 6000 Mac
- Why should I choose Democrat?
- How can you re-key car door locks
- What is the need for organic evolution
- What are the most underrated NCT songs
- What do you love about your industry
- Can we delete the chat on WhatsApp
- Is Asus Laptops Better Than Lenevo
- How often does a crocodile eat
- What is the best villa in Bali
- There are online courses for advanced learners
- Why do you like to program in Go
- How much do railroad ties cost
- What are some amazing facts about Cherokee Indians
- Did the story of Richard III. Judged unfairly
- PGCIL is recruiting mechanical engineers
- Why does my uncle keep touching me
- What did AI stand for?
- What are some examples of cellulose fabrics
- What is usually made
- What should I wear to my engagement?
- What is your rating of BrainStation
- What does civilization end with?
- How do I speak manipulatively
- Why is there a mutarotation of fructose
- Why is the US so illiberal
- Brown grass always means dead grass
- What is tcp punch