How can I get childish
Childish is a derogatory description of behavior by adults who are immature. It is true in the Bible that you will not enter the kingdom of heaven if you do not become like children (Matthew 18: 3), but that means "childlike".
Childish is okay, childish is not good. Anyone who behaves childishly is silly, foolish, immature. You can say that when someone desperately wants something and insists on wanting it, that is childish. Or if someone sulks just because their wishes are not being granted, then that is childish.
So childish is silly, naive, puerile, and undeveloped. Childish refers to the not so positive aspects of being a child.
Child naturally also has positive aspects, such as curiosity, spontaneity, warmth and quick forgetting of what has been. Thus, behavior by adults that is immature is childish. In parallel to German there is "child like" and "childish" in English.
Lecture video on the subject of childish:
Learn a lot about childish in this short video. The yoga teacher Sukadev thinks out loud about the word or phrase childish from a spiritual point of view.
Other terms in the context of childish
Some keywords that may only be indirectly related to childish, but may still be relevant, are e.g. childhood, childhood illness, heretic, pillow, dress, item of clothing.
Ayurveda training seminars
- May 24th, 2021 - June 10th, 2021 - Ayurveda health advisor training online week 7-9
- You have already completed the three weeks of the Ayurveda health consultant training and would like to continue now? Then we offer you the opportunity online. This online training corresponds to ...
- 06/13/2021 - 06/18/2021 - Ayur Yoga training
- Learn how you can combine Ayurveda and Hatha Yoga to form Ayur Yoga. Ayur Yoga integrates Ayurveda and Yoga with the aim of bringing people back into their original balance in one ...
- 06/27/2021 - 07/04/2021 - Ayurveda medicine training basic course
- Here you have the unique opportunity to acquire knowledge about the 5000 year old Ayurveda medicine. The two-part Ayurveda medicine training is given by a competent Indian Ayurveda ...
- July 25th, 2021 - August 4th, 2021 - Foot reflexology training
- The reflexology training in this form is a unique training that was developed by Bhajan G. Noam. It combines the best of traditional western and eastern methods ...
Do you have any suggestions for improvement or additions to this wiki article on Childish? We are grateful for every addition, improvement, extension, photo, video, etc. Send an email to wiki (at) yoga-vidya.de
The adjective childish can be seen in the context of being human and can be interpreted from the standpoint of yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, spirituality, humanistic psychology.
- You can hide apps in a launcher
- Which flag has flown the highest
- What is an example of density
- How do links work
- Is imaginary vision a hallucination in schizophrenia
- Are there permanent effects of whiplash
- What is Pope Gregory VIII known for?
- Food goes bad in the pharmacy
- What decides about the speed of our learning
- Should Argentina join the OECD
- Is Kirk Douglas America's oldest living celebrity
- What are the Prony Brake Dynamometers
- What is Dhokra Art in Chhattisgarh 1
- Has anyone read the book Woman
- What is mindful intuitive eating
- Are the members of Twice underweight?
- Have you ever helped a narcissist?
- Can Amazon ever be replaced?
- What is the best ukulele
- Which is nicer a car or bike
- What is the best pizzeria in Europe
- Why IPV6 is faster on my router
- They still make pedal steel guitars
- What drugs have a monoamine oxidase inhibitor