What are some recommended startups
8 important insurances for startups
As a German citizen, certain insurances such as health insurance or pension insurance are indispensable. Because some of them are mandatory and others are important for the future. But how does it look for founders? Which insurances are important for start-ups and which are rather unimportant? In this post we list the eight most important insurances for start-ups!
1- cyber insurance
Let's start with an insurance policy, which is particularly important for digitally-oriented start-ups and companies. Cyber insurance covers damage that occurs from the Internet, such as hacker attacks or other cybercrime. Cyber insurance can also help to remove offensive content or unauthorized data or photos of the start-up or the founder from the Internet.
In the article by bafin.de you can read in detail about cyber insurance!
2- Legal protection insurance
Another important insurance for founders is legal protection insurance. With this insurance, legal problems can be overcome with professional support. If there should be a legal dispute and you have legal protection, then your court, litigation and legal costs will be covered under the legal protection insurance.
In the contribution from startup-mitteldeutschland.de you can read in detail about legal protection insurance!
3- Pecuniary damage liability insurance
This type of insurance is particularly important for start-ups that manage, check or provide advice to third-party assets. In the event of so-called real financial losses, financial loss liability insurance offers comprehensive protection. If, for example, there is financial damage due to incorrect advice or similar, the damage will be settled by the insurance. This insurance also includes passive legal protection.
In the article by gruenderkueche.de you can read in detail about the property damage liability insurance!
4- Business liability insurance
Public liability insurance is not only necessary for established companies, but also for start-ups with several employees. This insurance covers damage claims such as data loss, copyright infringement or programming errors by third parties. In addition to property damage, public liability also covers personal injury and includes passive legal protection.
In the article from starting-up.de you can read in detail about the public liability insurance!
5- Business content insurance
With business content insurance - as the name suggests - the financial damage to the facility is financially compensated. This damage must be caused by either fire, tap water, storm or hail for the insurance to take effect. An exception also applies in the event of burglary or willful damage to the facility.
In the article by gruender.de you can read in detail about business content insurance!
6- D&O insurance
The D&O insurance (English: "Directors & Officers") in German organ or manager liability insurance covers all fields of activity in management. These can be damage from the operational business, but also wrong strategic decisions. This insurance is particularly useful for start-ups, which very often make decisions with unknown consequences!
In the article from munich-startup.de you can read in detail about the D&O insurance!
7- disability insurance
If you can no longer carry out your independent professional activity for health reasons in the future, the occupational disability insurance represents an additional financial protection in addition to the statutory and private accident insurance. The insured receives a monthly pension, which is tied to the last income of the profession.
In the contribution from fuer-gruender.de you can read in detail about the disability insurance!
8- property insurance
Another recommended insurance is property insurance. With this type of insurance, specific items or items can be insured in the insurance contract. Property insurance takes over in the event of destruction, damage or loss of property or property. Property insurance includes home insurance, content insurance, and home insurance.
In the article by hiscox.de you can read in detail about property insurance!
Statements by the author do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial team!
- How do humans interact with elephants
- How can Kakashi copy jutsus
- Misrepresents warfare
- Hiding affiliate links is unethical
- What is the psychology of happiness
- Did the story of Richard III. Judged unfairly
- What is the best solution to dizziness
- Should I attend GLA University for CSE
- How does agarose gel separate DNA fragments
- What is a single version of the truth
- What does luck 1
- Which one is more interesting Kyoto or Tokyo
- What is an electron hole pair 1
- What foods do Indians dislike?
- Google comes to campus in ceg
- What is a single version of the truth
- What are Epiroten ethnically Greek or Albanian
- Telegram has privacy issues like WhatsApp
- What are some math careers
- What is EPC development
- What is the importance of the delivery of food
- Who is the Top Consultant in Bangalore
- Which organizations come to GSOC each year
- Is Donald Trump and evil genius
- Can you eat salads without dressings?
- What is the Hebrew word for clearing
- Is matter a concentrated energy
- Angels always win battles with demons
- Physical fitness increases self-confidence
- Require Magento extensions for free
- Will Alexa and personal assistants replace schools
- Where can I leave kitties
- Mass is a lot of
- Can people tour the Cameron Brig distillery