What are digital electronics applications
High CV MLCC series provides additional capacitance values
AVX has expanded the capacity range of its miniature high CV MLCC series X5R. The MLCCs (multilayer ceramic chip capacitors) are available in eight chip sizes from 01005 to 1812, with nominal voltages from 4 V to 100 V and capacitance values from 100 pF to 100 µF. The high-capacity miniature MLCCs in this series have low ESR values and high volume efficiency; They are therefore suitable for decoupling and filtering applications in mobile, medical and digital devices of various types, for example in cell phones, tablets, high-speed processors / FPGAs and implantable medical devices.
"The expanded capacity range opens up even more possibilities for our miniature high-CV MLCC series in advanced mobile, medical and digital devices where volume efficiency is a key factor," said Mark Obuszewski, Business Manager at AVX.
The high-CV MLCCs of the X5R series from AVX, which are based on high-K dielectrics, are specified for an operating temperature range of -55 to +85 degrees Celsius and have a temperature coefficient (TCC) of ± 15 percent. The standard capacity tolerance is ± 10 percent or ± 20 percent. On request, the MLCCs of the X5R series are also available with capacitance values outside the standard range and with other tolerances.
The series is available in eight chip sizes (01005, 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210 and 1812) and with eight nominal voltages (4 V, 6.3 V, 10 V, 16 V, 25 V, 35 V, 50 V) and 100 V) available. The chip sizes 01005, 1210 and 1812 absolutely require reflow soldering; all other chip sizes are compatible with both reflow and wave soldering processes.
The SPICE modeling software Spi-Cap-3.0-SPICE, which AVX makes available on its website, supports the high-CV MLCC series X5R.
- What are the best articles on productivity
- Grow a mustache
- GRE math is more difficult than the SAT
- What are the best movies for enthusiasm
- Do you really believe that there is psychology
- What industry is a truck driver
- Why are debut albums always the best
- Why are INR transactions disabled in Koinex
- How can you repair clear coat flakes
- Is someone religious following a ketogenic diet?
- The entire internet could be wireless
- Which is the fastest beat song in the world
- Why did Karna not use the Bhargavastra
- Where do most of the Internet scams come from?
- Why does the atom remain stable
- Is shorthand important? Are there any possibilities
- What makes a good boxer
- Should I root my Android phone?
- When was New Horizon launched
- When can I buy Baby Yoda
- Why is gravity different on Earth
- Can I do a reverse screen mirroring?
- Why do planes not have wings like birds do
- What or people
- Attack Kaenguru's cars
- What makes an Arab country
- Why do we need an individual religion
- How do I keep stored clothes fresh?
- Why are we not productive
- What is half of dfrac 27 27
- Why did Uber introduce UberPool
- What is gastrophysics
- Are there still ethics and morals
- If 83 36x 24 what is x