How many people have ten packs of abs
The benefits of strong abs
Tired of Sit Ups? There is good news:You don't have to torment yourself for hours to get a dream body. A combination of exercises for the abdominal muscles, cardio training and a healthy diet, tones and strengthens your abdominal muscles and makes unnecessary fat tumble. You can read here why the hard work for the six-pack pays off and what other advantages (than ONLY a dream body and more self-confidence) make themselves felt.
According to Dr. Lopez Jimenez, the lead author of a study looking at the body mass index and waist-to-hip ratio in relation to heart risks „Being overweight in the center of the body has the same effect as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.“In other words, beer belly is bad for our health - and you should start toning your abs as soon as possible.
Exercises that focus on abs are the key to achieving the desired six-pack, but the workout doesn't end there. Endurance training is essential to burn the annoying belly fat so that the abdominal muscles become visible. It also trains the whole body, which leads to an improvement in general fitness.
The posture can very quickly suffer from weak abdominal muscles, which additionally stresses and strains the body. Bring strong abdominal muscles many benefits for your posture and prevent bad posture injuries and damage can thus be prevented.
Preventing Lower Back Pain:
Your Abs play a huge role in supporting your back and when you tilt your pelvis - the stronger your abdominal muscles, the better for your back. So can Relieved back pain and future injuries are prevented.
Are you ready to feel the benefits of strong abs on your own body? Then get started! You don't need any aids - just yourself, a lot of motivation and a mat to protect your back. Here are the first three steps to your dream six-pack:
Lie with your stomach side on the mat, your upper body supported by your forearms and your elbows bent to 90 degrees. Proper position is key, so make sure your elbows are directly below your shoulders. Now push your toes up and activate your core by pulling in your stomach. It is best to hold this position for 1-2 minutes.
Start lying on your back with your legs hip-width apart on the floor. Place your hands on either side of your head, next to your ears, with your elbows as low as possible. Activate your abdominal muscles with a view of the ceiling and now lift your shoulders 10 centimeters from the floor - your lower back remains on the mat. Then slowly sink back to the floor - 50 reps.
to go biking
As with the "crunches" exercise, the aim here is also to strengthen the abdominal muscles and oblique muscles. Lie flat on the mat with your lower back on the floor, stomach pulled in and activate your abdominal muscles. Place your hands behind your head next to your ears and keep your elbows down. Then slowly move your knees towards your chest and stretch your right leg in the air - turning your upper body to the left and touching your left knee with your right elbow. Then do on the other side to complete the rep - 30 reps.
- What happened to actress Monica Keena
- How far can you hear the fireworks? Why?
- What makes galaxies soar in space
- Which is better IAS or IFoS forest
- Which is the healthiest wrong fruit
- Well worth the cosmetics school in 2016
- What King Louis XVI. Made so unpopular
- How long should babies point backwards
- What keeps the universe from falling
- How can I be a millionaire anywhere
- What are some good open source ERP solutions
- Why are some weak bases strong nucleophiles
- Where do Laeuse come from
- What is the SI unit for matter
- Can Judge Judy send someone to jail?
- How difficult is the military parade training
- When did the Apple Pencil come out?
- How can you help a depressed dog
- How many wars were waged in Panipat?
- Why are money orders so expensive
- What does mitosis do
- What factors affect drug intake
- How can I develop original business ideas
- What is cremation insurance