What animals have chins
7 amazing animal organs that humans don't have
We humans like to explore the world, but sometimes we find surprises even in our own bodies. Take, for example, the mesentery, a membrane that attaches the intestines to the abdominal wall. A new study suggests that the mesentery should be viewed as an organ in its own right rather than as separate parts.
This realization led to the question, "What organs do other animals have that we humans do not have?"
The more we searched, the more jealous we became.
These light-producing organs give some fish bioluminescence. Marine biologist Edie Widder, founder of the Ocean Research and Conservation Association, has a favorite: Pachystomias microdon, a dragonfish that has no scales.
The deep sea dweller has three “flashlights” under his eyes: one red, one orange and one blue.
Most marine life can see blue light, which Aries calls "the high rays," but few can see red light.
Therefore, the dragon fish uses its red light as a kind of “telescopic sight” to observe unsuspecting prey or to have “private conversations” during courtship.
The purpose of the orange light is still a mystery, says Aries.
Nonetheless, portable mood lighting? If that doesn't help, we don't know what to do.
- What is a violin case
- How do you identify the present
- Why is lichen bad for my roof?
- Has Wikipedia invented the word terminology
- In what vile plays did Shakespeare appear
- Analytical philosophy is all stuff
- What are downright lies? What are which
- Why should fresh micro land join
- What is Comprar 3D NLS
- Where does America come to play
- What is edward in chinese
- What does a person of faith mean
- What is a speech processor in computers
- What is casework
- Can my sister take off her hijab
- What if Prince Philip dies tomorrow
- What is a bumper ad
- Who was the most inspiring Roman emperor
- How do you develop strong business contacts
- Pantoprazole causes vomiting
- How do you differ from tailoring and tailoring
- What's your favorite Loretta Lynn song
- Why does maximum pooling work
- What are the most beneficial routes