How to pronounce Double Entender
Translation of "double entender" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The double entender of the term "performance" in an artistic and economic sense represented another topic of the exhibition.
The Ambiguity the term "performance" in the artistic and economic sense was another topic of the exhibition.
As the double entender of the title implies, he both invites and avoids a direct confrontation with the viewer.
As the Ambiguity the title suggests, it both invites you to do so and at the same time prevents direct confrontation with the audience.
Do you think there will ever come a time when everything I say isn't some weird double entender?
Copywriters that try to be clever, humorous, abstract, or use double entender with their headlines and ads will normally find that they flop and are thus a waste of both time and money.
Copywriters who try to be clever, funny, abstract, or Double room entender Their headlines and advertisements will usually state that they flop and thus a waste of time and money.
[Double entender] was a link between me at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York and the Center Pompidou in Paris.
It went [in Double entender] about a connection between the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York and the Center Pompidou in Paris.
[...] «Double entender“Was a video piece that had to depend for most of its 30 minutes on audio, primarily because we didn't have the budget for the transmission of moving images.
»Double entender«Was a video work which, however, had to take place primarily in audio because we again did not have enough money to transmit moving images via satellite.
We chase each other around, and I finally embrace her. «Double entender“Ends with our embrace, far away, in the twilight - it's evening in Paris, afternoon in New York.
We chase each other a bit and finally I hug her. "Double entender«Ends with our embrace, far away, in the twilight - it's evening in Paris, afternoon in New York.
We eschew your quaint double entender... for the appealing lasciviousness of the entender singular.
This is a double entender, referring both to the school's date of founding and its academic stature.
This statement is related ambiguous both on the year the school was founded and on its academic structure.
You're slimy and turn everything into a double entender.
I can't go with you now because I have to help you right?
The tautology becomes more complex with the double exposure that places a hotel double bed in front of the altar suggesting a limitless combination of innuendo and double entender.
He was nearly an illiterate person, he filed the registry with documents starting from several drawings, so that he had a "special system of depositing into folders"; on the other hand he showed a real brilliance in ambiguous talks [double entender].
He was almost illiterate, he started the filing from a few drawings, so that he had "a special system of creating" in the portfolios, but otherwise he showed a genius ambiguous Talk up.
I can master shock of "The Crying Game" with the awe of a child being called an AIDS victim by a bully who didn't know that it was his father who gave it to my mother, and that's a double entender.
I can keep up with the shock of "The Crying Game" with the awe of a child that of one School bully Called "AIDS Victim", not knowing that his father gave it to my mother, and that is ambiguous.
The double entender of "sounds like silence" spins around the reference questions of the project: What do we hear, if there is nothing to listen to?
The double meaning of Title "Sounds like Silence" touches on the central questions raised by the project: What do we hear when there is nothing to hear?
Content May Be Inappropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 21. Exactly: 21. Elapsed time: 44 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Is your marriage arranged by your parents?
- What is isotope asymmetry
- What is creep phenomena in the induction motor
- Do Europeans think Islam is peaceful
- Can Congress summon the Mueller report?
- Why IPV6 is faster on my router
- Why are you the most beautiful person
- Why do people mispronounce the word at all
- What are your best crowdfunding backer tips
- Why is the American middle class shrinking
- What does the white Mexican think of Trump
- Who Owns the Times of India
- What is the problem of the computer
- Gene Roddenberry invented Star Trek on his own
- Is a mammal a species
- Narcissists hide behind religion
- Which countries already have refugees from climate change?
- How many dinosaurs lived on earth
- What is the number zero
- What was the best German tank
- What inspired the design for Tesla's Cybertruck
- What is data protection in information technology
- Why do optical illusions occur
- What are your favorite sad songs
- Can give internships in a CDAC course
- If vector times vector equals scalar like
- How was the first hourglass made
- How is net neutrality enforced
- Why don't frogs die when they're cold?
- What's your favorite British beer
- What are Avicii's favorite films
- There is freeware software under Linux
- What are some natural scenarios for everyone to die
- How can we attach documents in the iPhone