PGCIL is recruiting mechanical engineers
What is the scope of electronics and electrical engineering (EEE)?
Provided that you decide on a BE / Btech course in electrical engineering and electronics. You have a wealth of options. See below 🙂
With EEE / EE you can take advantage of branches in the mechanical, civil, CSE and ECE sectors in the long term. You decide what you want in your life (assuming you are 32/30 years old for GENERAL CANDIDATES).
Opportunities for EEE:
- An Electrical and Electronics Antiquities graduate can pursue a variety of fields whether it is PSU jobs, core sectors like construction and steel, IT industry, consulting / finance jobs, electronics design, and a variety of profiles such as business development associates, content Development Manager etc. acts.
- It gives you the opportunity to explore consulting areas, write UPSC IES (Indian Engineering Services), and opt for electrical engineering paper, which is optional in UPSC IAS
- They can also occur for PSUs such as AIRPORT Authority of INDIA, where Electrical engineering and electronics students together with ECE students are approved for the position of Junior Executive (Electronics). That means, if you are only BE / Btech in electrical engineering, you are not allowed to fill out the form unless you are BE / Btech in ECE, EEE. (As of October 9, 2015)
EEE is almost similar to electrical engineering (although there are differences in curricula between universities). It's not a CAKEWALK, especially if you hate Fouries Series, Laplace Transforms, DTFT, and other math tools.
(List is based on companies visiting BIT MESRA.)
Private companies mostly attend top colleges and You HAVE VERY LIMITED window when studying in Tier 2, Tier 3 colleges . However, I will give information provided you get good IITs / NITs, etc.
Suppose I'm looking for one Role in the Areas IT / consulting / finance / investment (NO INTEREST IN CORE ELECTRICAL )
Oracle Financial Services (OFSS), SAPLABS, SAPIENT, DESHAW, MUSIGMA, EXL SERVICES, Nucleus-Software, VERIZON, etc.
Niche roles in the electronics : Companies like Sankalp Semiconductor, Free Scale, NI, Texas Instuments etc. (where generally ECE students are eligible)
Companies like Tata Steel, Mahindra, Tata Motors, Elektrostahl, JSW Steel, Uttam Galva Steel, Magnetti Marelli, Exide etc. (options together with students from MECH, CHEMICAL, POLYMER, PRODUCTION)
CIVIL / CONSTRUCTION ROLES
Sampoornji Pallonji, DLF, SK Samanta & Company, TCE, BHARTI Infratel etc. (options together with civil students)
The list is endless and some companies have different eligibility criteria for branches in Visitng Colleges, which means that TATA MOTORS also accepts CSE students in some colleges while others may not. Still, your options are optimistic
The Next Govt Jobs are Open All India competitions where you can earn an EEE degree.
- A rank within 500 in GATE EE Paper opens up the possibility of participating in IOCL, BBNL, NTPC, ONGC, NLC, PGCIL, BPCL and other MAHARATNAS, NAVRATNAS power supplies
- You can also opt for STATE power supplies, which have a majority of the vacancies in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical. State power supplies such as TSGENCO, MAHADISCOM, TSTRANSCO, TSNPDCL and State Public Service Commissions such as OPSC, UKPSSC etc. that do their own audits for AEE recruitment
- Opportunities to join the office of Indian Standard Scientist B, National Productivity Council, GRSE, ISRO (Electronics Scientist)
- The most desirable exams like UPSC Civil Services with optional electrical paper and Indian Engineering Services (UPSC ESE)
Higher educational prospects
- You can choose MTech / ME after completing the IIT, NIT and Even Complete Mtech studies in the BARC's DGFS course
- After QUALIFYING GATE you can opt for PGDIE (Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering) from NITIE, Mumbai, and receive good compensation packages at SCM (Supply Chain Management Companies).
- You can also do Mtech in QROR from ISI Kolkata. ISI - MTECH (QROR) after appearing in entrance exams.
The scope of the EEE branch is unlimited, provided you have decided on an option in the near future. The EEE degree offers a global range of options, but you must leverage them to be successful.
Who should choose EEE?
Who himself join the PSU / Govt sector in the long term should choose EEE. With the EEE degree, you can write exams and switch from MASS RECRUITER to your dream industry.
In Tier2, Tier3 colleges you end up at IT MASS RECRUITERS. However, be optimistic about getting a job with the government.
- How can technology disrupt the banking industry
- What is your hairstyle in 2019
- What are the risks associated with trekking
- Can I get you a birthday present
- Is the Hulk in the new Avengers movie
- Quora recently had a security breach
- Why should you choose steel carports
- Why are people single issue voters?
- What does 206
- What is the value of 21
- Permanent residents in Canada can choose provincial
- Who was Conrad Celtes
- Have you heard of Skala Generation?
- What are the uses of infrared waves
- How does ransomware affect IoT applications
- Are Green Berets Marines
- What are the newest topics in philosophy
- Does DuckDuckGo offer an internship
- Can ex-lovers be friends
- What are the causative agents of soil formation
- What is a luminescence dosimeter
- What are 2pac's top 3 songs
- Why do you adopt dogs