What is Solar 1
Navigation and service
Announcement of the tender
(according to § 29 Abs. 1 EEG)
The award values are determined using the bid price method ("pay as bid"): The bid value of the bid submitted is decisive for determining the award value.
The bid deadline is June 1, 2021.
The bid deadline is the calendar day on which the deadline for submitting bids for a tender expires. The bids must be received by the Federal Network Agency in Bonn by the deadline.
The deadline for this date is Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Bids can be submitted on this day until midnight at the gate of the Federal Network Agency in Bonn, Tulpenfeld 4, 53113 Bonn.
The tender volume for this bid date is 510.347kilowatt.
The tender volume is to be understood as the total installed capacity for which the financial support is tendered on a bid date.
The total volume of tenders for the year 2021 1,850,000 kilowatts (according to § 28a Paragraph 1 S. 1 to 3 EEG); it is to be divided equally between the three bidding dates.
The tender volume is reduced by in accordance with Section 28a Paragraph 1 Sentence 4 EEG 2021
1. the total of the installed capacity of the solar systems that were awarded a tender in another member state of the European Union in the previous calendar year in the federal territory, and
2. the total of the installed capacity of the ground-mounted systems that were reported to the market master data register as being in operation in the previous year and whose value to be applied was determined by law.
The amount for the previous calendar year according to numbers 1 and 2, by which the tender volume is reduced, was determined by the Federal Network Agency and applied equally to the following three tenders distributed for solar systems (see Section 28a, Paragraph 1, Sentence 5 EEG).
The amount to be deducted for this bidding date is 106.653kW.
The maximum value for this bidding date is 5.90 cents per kilowatt hour. (according to § 37b Abs. 1 EEG)
The maximum value is the maximum value that can be offered. If the bid value specified in the bid exceeds the maximum value, the bid will be excluded from the award procedure.
Bids on arable and grassland areas in disadvantaged areas
|federal state||regulation||contingent still to be allocated *|
|Baden-Wuerttemberg||Opening ordinance of the state of Baden-Württemberg: per calendar year bids on arable and grassland areas up to a volume of 100 MW, with the last bid still being fully awarded.||92,500 kW|
|Bavaria||Bavarian Opening Ordinance, the amendment of which came into force on June 16, 2020: 200 bids for arable and grassland areas can be awarded per calendar year. However, the bids may not be submitted if the areas are in NATURA 2000 areas or in legally protected biotopes.||157 surcharges|
|Hesse||Hessian opening ordinance: per calendar year bids for arable and grassland areas up to a size of 35 MW, with the last bid still being fully awarded. However, the bids may not be submitted if the areas are in NATURA 2000 areas or in legally protected biotopes.||35,000 kW|
|Rhineland-Palatinate||Ordinance (GVBl. Rh.-Pfl. 2018, p. 384): per calendar year bids on grassland areas up to a volume of 50 MW, with the last bid still being fully awarded.||25,986 kW|
|Saarland||Ordinance on the installation of photovoltaics on agricultural land: Until December 31, 2025, bids on certain arable and grassland areas up to a volume of 350 MW, with the last bid still being fully awarded. The exact area backdrop is published in the Saarland geoportal.||255,740 kW|
The Federal Network Agency has bindingly specified the following format requirements for submitting bids on this date in the sense of Section 30a (1) EEG. It is imperative to observe them. Bids that do not comply with these format specifications will be excluded from the award procedure. The required forms can be downloaded from the Internet and filled out on the computer using a suitable PDF reader program such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (available free of charge from Adobe). Handwritten forms do not comply with the format specifications.
DANGER: Forms published for previous bidding dates can no longer be used. The forms can be opened if they have been downloaded beforehand (right-click and select "Save target as ...").
The Federal Network Agency has not yet made any stipulations in accordance with Section 85 (2) EEG that should be observed in this procedure.
You are asked to follow the instructions for submitting bids.
Further forms to be used in the further procedure after the award of the contract may have to be used:
Form for exchanging the security deposit (pdf / 1 MB)
Application for issuing a payment authorization (pdf / 1 MB)
Status: April 21, 2021
- Can someone with BPD experience murderous thoughts
- Physics Why are most forces conservative
- What is Mike Pence's greatest weakness
- How many traditional kings are there in Uganda
- How is the current speed represented mathematically?
- Plastic is a good carbon sink
- What is the error in the code below
- What are some good 20 word stories
- What is AMD FreeSync Technology
- Howler monkeys are herbivores
- How is cloud related to AWS?
- Public transportation is good in Rajasthan
- What are thematic details
- Can food allergies cause a headache
- What are some amazing pitfalls in cricket
- What can we research in physics
- How can I secretly lose weight
- Why aren't TiVo remotes backlit?
- Why is Delhi colder than Mumbai
- What is the best camera lens setting
- How are the relations between the Scandinavian nations
- Time travel with the black hole is possible
- Ricegum is a rapper
- Birth control can lead to missed periods