Michael Jackson was a Christian
Pop star Michael Jackson was completely underweight and full of scars when he died. That emerges from the autopsy report published in connection with the trial against Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray. American media reported Wednesday that Jackson was "extremely underweight". The report also confirms that the 50-year-old actually suffered from the pigment disorder vitiligo, which bleached his skin in places. For years it had been suspected that the singer only used white spot disease as an excuse for cosmetic surgery.
Like the death certificate, the autopsy report also indicates an overdose of propofol as the cause of death. Apparently Jackson took the anesthetic because of insomnia, although it is only allowed to be used in hospitals before operations. Jackson weighed less than 62 kilograms when he died and was just over 1.75 meters tall. Doctors found numerous ailments. They also found half a dozen sedatives and pain relievers in the blood and organs.
In the video: The year 2009 will also go down in history because of Michael Jackson: On June 25, 2009 at 2:26 pm local time, the King of Pop died after a heart failure in Los Angeles.
You can find more videos here
The experts found the white patches of skin due to Vitiligo all over the body, especially on the chest, stomach, arms and face. He had dark tattoos on each eyebrow and a pink one on his mouth. In addition, the doctors recorded more than a dozen scars on both nostrils, neck, knees and other parts of the body. Most were only a few inches short, but those around the neck were almost four inches long.
Almost eight months after Jackson's unexpected death, the pop star's personal doctor was charged with negligent homicide on Monday. In Los Angeles court, Murray pleaded "not guilty". Jackson's parents Joe and Katherine and several of the singer's siblings were also present at the appointment. According to the indictment, Murray violated his duty of care and negligently caused the singer's death. But he did not act deliberately.
- The most successful people are hypocrites
- What is fiber packaging
- What is undercut in a lathe
- Does eating meat affect behavior
- How would you describe yourself in bed
- What is a good career for drawing
- How often are dachshund dogs in heat
- Japanese culture is too harsh
- What is your opinion on group interviews?
- How many actors have portrayed James Bond
- Does drawing in helium hurt your lungs?
- Why is Gmail not loading in Google Chrome
- Which is the best digital marketing institute
- Do people actually make money at iwrite
- Mobile dental clinic is a great option
- Why are there so many baerte
- What is an interwar
- What is an indivisible project
- How starfish multiply
- Where did Robb Stark get his sword from?
- What careers can computer science majors have
- Which football player proved you wrong?
- What is 3A in Zug
- What is aiws
- How are computer labs in Amity Noida
- Do you like Tim Kaine
- GRE math is more difficult than the SAT
- Where can I buy debt portfolios
- When does the monarchy end?
- What are some great American experiences
- Who is your childhood hero
- Who is your favorite Indian why
- Is there life after death in Shinto