Can you eat salads without dressings?
Does salad dressing make you fat?
If we want to treat ourselves to an extra portion of vitamins, we like to use salad. The green leaves are mainly made up of water. With twelve calories per 100 grams, they are therefore particularly figure-friendly. Whether the salad remains a light fit-maker or becomes a calorie trap after it has been “put on” depends on the choice of sauce.
The classic salad dressing, also called vinaigrette, consists of vinegar, oil and spices. But sauces such as Ceasar, Thousand Island or French dressing are also popular salad components. But they are often based on mayonnaise, creme fraiche or cream and so suddenly increase the calorie content of the salad.
Especially those who do not make their own salad dressing will quickly fall into the calorie trap. Because there are various ready-made dressings available in the supermarket for those who eat salad in a hurry. The products attract with their quick preparation and long shelf life. If you don't want your salad to degenerate into fattening food, you should do without these industrial sauces. Because even a small portion (30 grams) contains up to 10 grams of fat.
So that the salad remains a light and healthy affair and does not make you fat, it is best to mix the dressing yourself. A mixture of vinegar, a little olive or rapeseed oil, mustard, honey and herbs is low in calories and provides important omega-3 fatty acids. It becomes even easier with low-fat yogurt or a dash of vegetable stock instead of oil. Fruit-based salad dressings also flatter the figure. You can find delicious fruit vinegar variants in our cookbook.
More on the topic: EAT SMARTER presents more than 150 healthy salad recipes.
- What is the use of Tampermonkey
- Can a thyroid patient undergo PRP?
- Why are people so unforgiving
- How do I reduce my pores
- Have lobster blood
- How much does a SpaceX launch cost
- What is cure for fear
- What is a bad debt
- What are the richest houses in Westeros
- Indians can study in Osnabrueck
- Will the world end with capitalism
- What are the best blackout curtains
- What is chilled water
- Can hold drywall 50 pounds
- What is an ombudsman
- What is outside of nothing
- What is sodium nitrate used for?
- There are many different types of etiquette
- How does reading improve your memory
- How do you overwinter water lilies
- Which soil has the highest field capacity
- How do I feel the weightlessness on earth
- Which artist sang the song Dizzy
- Is Meliodas stronger than Saitama