Which artist sang the song That Girl?
55 songs that we celebrated to in the 80s
The 80s were not only fashionable, but also a decade musically speaking. Many 80s songs are still popular today and just stuck in your ears. I took out my old collection and a little rummaging and listening quickly turned into an eternally motivated search and expansion. So here is a small list of songs that I associate with one or two memories. Lean back, enjoy the music and think about your beautiful moments!
1. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
I always wanted to be able to dance like Michael Jackson and tried in vain .. But somehow it never looked as good as it did with him 😉
2. Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna To Have Fun
With this song history was made. Often it is still played on the radio and it is a must at 80s parties!
3. Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
A beautiful song that tells us about the encounter between the “Downtown Man” and his “Uptown Girl”.
4. Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
In the past, every woman had a secret crush for these singers.
5. Toto - Africa
Even if we only shared it a few days ago, it had to be listed here again!
6. AC / DC - You Shock Me All Night Long
A song that shocked everyone all night 😉
7. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
That has become the rocky song par excellence!
8. Ray Parker, Jr. - Ghostbuster
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
9. Europe - The Final Coutdown
The synthesizer intro still gives me goosebumps.
10. Michael Jackson - Beat It
Beat it & Billie Jean were both in the top 5 charts at the same time - artists rarely succeeded in one. Understandable that he could do it, rarely has a musician reached so many people with his music.
11. a-ha - Take On Me
A great song from the Norwegian pop rock band.
12. Van Halen - Jump
The video screams "80s" & nostalgia!
13. Nena - 99 balloons
Such a great woman. A happy peace song that everyone knows to this day.
14. Bill Medley, Jeniffer Warners - The Time Of My Life
I watch Dirty Dancing every time the film comes on TV.
15. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Turn around, every now and than i get a little bit lonly ... This voice still enchants me!
16. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Great music with a romance singer. I heard this song after a breakup ... It still speaks to me directly.
17. The Outfield - Your Love
Nobody can disdain this heavenly temptation to a OneNightStand 😉
18. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
This song will always be good ...
19. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
This worldwide hit continues to spread & is known even among the youth.
20. Man At Work - Down Under
A heavenly flute that keeps me thinking “Down Under” ...
21. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
None of the whole covers come close to the original.
22. The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
I often think of the song when I am faced with this exact decision. Although I never knew exactly what was meant by that back then….
23. Loverboy - Working For The Weekend
We are all still working towards the weekend - I hope so 😉
24. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
As soon as I hear this song my mood gets better and I want to jump up and dance.
25. The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
The end has always driven me crazy - but I don't know why.
26. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
Nostalgia is guaranteed with this video. Great music is accompanied by a great video.
27. Starship - We Built This City
The song is definitely arguable, but many of my friends hear it - that's why it has its place here.
28. Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
I remember well how a friend back then had Rick as a crush and his music was going up and down….
29. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Someone who still knew how to put a certain "depth" in his voice and sing with his soul.
30. Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Even my father made friends with Queen, so I definitely associate Queen with him. I fondly remember the days in the living room in front of the radio.
31. Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall
The song for all of our teachers at the time - and what a song!
32. Paul Young - Come back and stay
Paul Young's voice is just amazing. By the way, did you know that Paul Young met his future wife while shooting the video for "Come back and stay"? Sweet!
33. Bryan Adams - Summer of ’69‘
In the past just sang along to be there. But now, in retrospect, it all makes sense: "Those were the best days of my life"
34. The doctors - Westerland
An island that got its own song. Man, I always wanted to go there 😉
35. Flaco - Rock me Amadeus
Falco, one of the first German rappers, pulled me under his spell the first time I heard it. That crazy voice used to drive me crazy.
36. Udo Lindenberg - I don't love you at all anymore
I think it's great that Udo still sings all of his old songs. Here is a version from 2012.
37. Wolfgang Petry - madness
A classic and still known everywhere: “This is madness, why are you sending me to hell? Hell, hell, hell "
38. Peter Schilling - Major Tom
With this song I fled. 😉 Fortunately, Major Tom always had a plan ...
39. Extra wide - hurray, hurray the school is on fire
For me one of THE songs of the Neue Deutsche Welle
40. Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen
One hears this masterpiece again and again on the radio - one of the timeless, beautiful songs!
41. Flaco - Jeanny
I used to have a lot of respect for the song - it made me kind of scared of it.
The cut between genius and madness is sometimes damn small 😉
42nd Klaus Lage Band - 1000 and 1 Nights (Zoom1)
The party cracker. Klaus is cult!
43. Roland Kaiser - Santa Maria
This wonderful ambiguity. This is far too rare today ...
44. Munich freedom - without you
Then my thoughts vanish immediately of the exiles ... Man, that song kept me up one night or another.
45. Madness - Our House
Definitely my favorite Madness song!
46. Udo Lindenberg - special train to Pankow
Udo Lindenberg has been with me for a long time and he still convinces with his appearance,
47. Frank Zander - Da Da Da
Even if it is only about changing diapers, it is difficult not to understand anything else. Or is it just me 😉?
Trio - Da Da Da I don't love you you don't love me Aha Aha Aha
48. Nena - Just dreamed
The song is not as well known as “99 Luftballons” but for me it is almost a tad better. Nena was just a woman full of power!
49. Gross National Product - Vulture nosedive
Oh God! In the beginning the song came too often on the radio in the morning. But looking back, that was also the right thing to do.
50. Mike Krüger - The nipple
Mike Krüger's songs always had that certain something that was not understood directly.
51. The Human League - Don't you want me
Incredible voices with great style. Watch the video!
52. David Hasselhoff - Looking For Freedom
The song & the fall of the wall ...
53. Lipps Inc - Funkytown
Who of us hasn't wanted to go to FunkyTown and just have a little fun there?
54th Goombay Dance Band - Sun Of Jamaica
A song that for me definitely belongs in the summer. However, in the past and now, I find the good man in the video a little creepy.
55. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be
A song that has been with me for a long time and I love to listen to it again and again. The duo is awesome!
I am convinced that everyone has found a song that takes you back in time. And if you don't have a catchy tune yet, you can listen to the list all over again!
- Which organizations come to GSOC each year
- Why is water needed for seed germination
- How is the Indian express newspaper
- Why are green beans green
- What are the names of the Christmas elves
- What does price movement mean in retail
- How does agriculture help everyone
- Why is this C ++ code syntactically correct
- What is the best phone of 2016
- What does sustainable technology want to achieve
- Which phone case do you have Why
- Does drawing in helium hurt your lungs?
- Teenagers can have joint diseases like arthritis
- How can Rahul Gandhi image be revised
- What royal marriage will not last
- What's ok i quit
- How do we achieve encapsulation in Java
- How do eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells differ
- Who named Nehru as Chachaji
- What makes galaxies soar in space
- What are promising new fields in chemistry
- Who was beautiful Subhadra or Draupadi?
- What does Ni Chan mean in Japanese
- Happy, balanced people change the world