Why was GST a failure
Failure, besides success, the second option for assessing results achieved in performance tests; occurs when a self-imposed goal is not achieved. This brings the conception of this term close to the level of aspiration introduced by Hoppe in the early 1930s, because one falls short of one's own aspiration. Numerous works from this period nevertheless attempted to determine failure with the help of external factors alone; the level of aspiration was therefore neglected as an internal parameter. According to studies from the 1950s, performance-related actions are accompanied on an emotional level by the expectation of possible consequences: earlier successes lead to pride and result in emotionally positive expectations regarding future performance tasks, while earlier failures through shame trigger emotionally negative expectations. Performance situations are therefore motivational through the Hope for success or the Fear of failure marked (achievement motive, motivation). The fear of failure manifests itself in a tendency to avoid performance-related situations.
Weiner, B. (1992). Human motivation. Metaphors, theories, and research. Newbury Park: Sage.
- What are some transmedia games
- How do modern Indians see Gandhi
- When do you go on vacation at the LPU?
- What's the best daft punk song
- Are urinary infections contagious in humans
- What were Tolstoy's novels about?
- Why was Rhode Island founded
- How does a Hubble telescope work
- Can Grindr be used for dating
- How can a single Export Export Busines
- Anyone hates on Quora Quora answers
- Which muscles should I train with legs?
- Is there a limit to math
- What Causes Big Acne Bumps
- Do you love electrical engineering and why
- What is the currency of India 1
- How do dolphins eat plankton
- What's your rating of Ronnie Osullivan
- How would you define marketing
- Why do people answer questions
- How is data science applied at TaskRabbit
- Is there life after death in Shinto
- Is it necessary to write function codes
- How do I remove Git SSH keys