What's your favorite British beer
Barley Wine? IPA? Stout? What types of British beer are there? Discover all English beer styles at a glance!
Great Britain is Europe's second largest beer percent, right after Germany. And yet English beer doesn't necessarily have the best reputation with us ... But times can change.
British beer styles are conquering the world
Because the most popular beer style of the Craft Beer Revolution is above all the India Pale Ale! Today not only IPAs but also pale ales, stouts and other English styles are being reinterpreted by brewers around the world.
Also in the German beer world: Welde brews an award-winning Craft IPA, Riedenburger has a porter, Maisel & Friends win with their Pale Ale Awards, just like CREW Republics Barley Wine R.I.P or Schoppes Vanilla Stout.
The most famous English beers
And English brewers are also gaining increasing popularity internationally. Popular English beers are available from these breweries, among others:
- BrewDog from Ellon, Scotland
- Wychwood from Witney, England
- Greene King from Bury St Edmunds, England
- Fuller's in London, England
- Innis & Gunn from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Belhaven from Dunbar, Scotland
- Samuel Smith from Tadcaster, England
English beers at a glance
In this article we introduce the most famous types of beer from Great Britain.
- Are shares haram
- How do knowledge-based systems work
- Why don't brokers accept debit cards
- How is oil made from wells
- Oxandrolone increases body size
- What do bank jobs mean
- Why do we need Google for search
- What is a high pressure rotary valve
- What is the meaning of h 2pi
- Workstations may have cameras in bathrooms
- How is jargon born
- How helpful is LOL sumo
- What are downright lies? What are which
- What is a work opportunity 1
- Is there an online marketing contest
- What are some examples of pointers
- Why do we actually need polar bears
- What are some underrated places in Iceland
- Where can someone find his motivation
- Difference Between Breaking News and Flash News
- How are chili leaves used in cooking
- Is Drupal 7 better than Drupal 6
- Why are you proud to be European?
- How did email attachments start?