How can we watch downloaded videos offline
Apps / software Watch Amazon Prime Video offline - that's how it works
Amazon Prime Video offers a large selection of series and films. A permanent internet connection is not absolutely necessary for viewing in the app. Amazon offers offline use of the videos on suitable devices. These include Fire Tablets and the Fire Phone, as well as Android and iOS-based tablets and smartphones. We will show you how you can comfortably use the offline function.
Note: Not all titles from Amazon Prime Video are available for download.
Android: Download Amazon Prime Videos
In order to be able to watch a movie or a series offline, you need to have it in the app download. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
iOS: Download Amazon Prime Videos
In order to be able to use Amazon Prime Videos offline on an iPhone or iPad, you must have it in the app download. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Note: You can check the quality of the downloads in the settings under "Stream and download" and "Download quality" to adjust.
Quick Start Guide for Android: Download Amazon Prime Videos
- Open your Amazon Video app. Make sure your device is in WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS so that no data volume is used during the download.
- Find the Series or filmyou want to download.
- In the detailed overview, select "Download". In the case of series, next to each episode the Download arrow to be selected. Downloading is not possiblewhile watching the movie or series.
- If your storage medium has a memory expansion using an SD card, you must now select whether you want to use the "Use internal storage space"or the"Use SD card"want.
- Then choose the Download options out. Here you can determine in which quality the episode or movie is to be downloaded. When you have selected an option, the download will start automatically.
- When the download is complete, you will find the episode or film in the menu on the left under "Downloads". Above you can switch between the saved films and series.
Quick Start Guide for iOS: Download Amazon Prime Videos
- Open the Amazon Video app. Your device should ideally be in the WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS so that you do not use mobile data when downloading.
- Find one Movie or series that you want to download.
- Select right "Download"to download a film or an entire season. You can also download individual episodes. To do this, simply tap the arrow next to an episode. Your Download started.
- If the video file successfully downloaded you can use it offline as you wish. To do this, simply call the option "DownloadsYour downloads are listed here - separated by Series and films.
- What is your favorite personality test?
- What are some good train bogie designs
- How do I switch my career to Java
- Is the Indian Sikh safe in Estonia Europe
- What are the best UX podcasts
- How is SGT University for Fashion Design
- What can you tell me about the sky
- What are the important beliefs in Buddhism
- What are application analysts doing
- Can I take probiotics forever
- What are the benefits of Moringa leaves
- What makes you nervous about the holidays?
- How hard is neuroscience
- What is back pitch in an electrical machine
- What does Ni Chan mean in Japanese
- What do the interest rates relate to
- The fans actually cool you off
- Who is the Most Influential Japanese Actor
- Who won the Seleucid Moorish War
- Bitcoin is the biggest scam in history
- Who invented grandfather clocks?
- Who makes batteries How are they made
- Who can marry in Ontario
- If 873 913x 351 what is x
- Does Planned Parenthood offer free birth control
- Do psychology therapies actually work or not
- What is a bad wheel bearing
- What is the injection pressure in injection molding
- Is Python faster than PHP
- There is freeware software under Linux
- Has Burger King veggie burger
- What is the basic line in the survey
- Why won't there be another Warren Buffett