Who could start World War III?
Opinion poll on the danger of a third world war in 2018
Published by Bruno Urmersbach on January 22nd, 2020
The statistics show the result of a global survey from December 2018 on the question of whether there could be a world war with the participation of superpowers in the next 25 years, comparable to the first or second world war. According to the Ipsos Global @dvisor - World Affairs study by the Halifax International Security Forum and Ipsos, a total of 68 percent of US citizens surveyed believe that there is a possibility of a third world war with the participation of superpowers in the next 25 years. On a global average, 59 percent of the respondents from the 27 participating countries consider the outbreak of a global conflict possible in the next 25 years. Only 32 percent of the Japanese surveyed believe in the possibility of a third world war in the next 25 years.
Can there be a world war with the participation of superpowers in the next 25 years, comparable to the first or second world war? * Assessment of respondents in a global opinion poll in 27 countries. 2018
- What is anaerobic
- What are some word games
- Why are hamsters and gerbils common pets?
- Is naturopathy useful or wrong
- Which crypto currency is best for day trading
- Who invented grandfather clocks?
- What do Swedes think of Italy?
- Should be considered dubstep as good music
- How much does a SpaceX launch cost
- Who is the best friend
- What is Linux Objdump
- Why only eat protein
- What is the Incenter
- How to start a vehicle loan
- Is emotion a sense
- Is human evolution linear or non-linear
- Can we become gods
- What is an example of density
- Why are there more billionaires than ever before
- Is it fun to have a threesome
- Which colors have a high wavelength?
- Should I buy HP 15 ay011nr
- How does the two-step confirmation help
- What is combat training