What is a species of plant
Plant species (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Plants | zen | species, Plural: Plants | species
- IPA: [ˈPflanʦn̩ˌʔaːɐ̯t]
- 1) Biology: the level of plant taxonomy, which is classified below the genus and above the subspecies
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns plant and Art as well as the joint element-n
- 1) species
- 1) Taxonomy, botany
- 1) At school we made decisions Plant species.
- Nominative: singular Plant species; Plural Plant species
- Genitive: singular Plant species; Plural Plant species
- Dative: singular Plant species; Plural Plant species
- Accusative: singular Plant species; Plural Plant species
- Finnish: 1) kasvilaji
- Swedish: 1) växtart (Utrum), art
- Czech: 1) druh rostlin
- Plant type
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Every eighth animal and Plant species could already disappear 'in the coming decades', says the UN World Biodiversity Council. The world community urgently needs to turn away from the goal of economic growth.“
DiePresse.com, May 06, 2019
„Rescuing an animal or Plant species soon depends on money, according to the will of the US government. The prescriptions of a legendary law have now been weakened. Conservationists fear bad things, some states want to sue.“
Welt.de, August 13, 2019
„The cost of saving an animal or animal Plant species the US government wants to play a role in species protection soon. Critics warn against changing the law.“
Handelsblatt.com, August 13, 2019
„The progressive environmental degradation sets the animal and Plant species strong to: According to the draft of a UN report, there are up to a million animal and Plant species threatened with extinction.“
NZZ Online, April 23, 2019
„About a million animal and Plant species are endangered. What are the reasons for that?“
sueddeutsche.de, May 10, 2019
„If everything is already blooming in autumn, hobby gardeners should have one Plant species with conspicuous leaves. Whether in the garden or as a decorative houseplant: the interesting patterns are eye-catchers.“
t-online, September 10, 2020
„The one from the Caucasus Plant species from the umbelliferae family can be found in parks, gardens, on roadsides or in stream and river valleys and restricts the biodiversity in their environment.“
Rhein Zeitung, July 15, 2020
„The mugwort ragweed is a problem for many hay fever sufferers in Europe because the pollen they bring in Plant species are aggressive allergy triggers.“
Wissenschaft.de, April 21, 2020
„Real catnip, often called a catnip, is one Plant species from the genus catnip within the mint family. Ok, enough biology, because cat lovers also affectionately call Catnip the cat's drug.“
GIGA, June 25, 2020
„It's that easy: First select the one you want in the menu Plant species out. Underneath, you will find extra-large damage patterns that often appear in these plants.“
Procurement service for GaLaBau, March 9, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "plant species":
Art: ... type of plastic, type of ventilation, type of machine, type of review, type of death, type of clay 3) type of bacteria, type of plant, type of fungus, type of animal, type of virus 3) type of animal: species of monkey, type of tree, type of fern, type of fish ...
pineapple:… 2. Variant [ˈananasə] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) tropical fruit of the plant species of the same name 2) tropical plant species from the bromeliad family 3) ...
species: ... species of a genus 2) Biology: in biological systematics the designation for an animal or plant species 3) Chemistry: obligatory ...
tomato: Botany a plant species (Solanum lycopersicum, synonym: Lycopersicon esculentum) from the nightshade family 2) food a red fruit of the plant species of the same name used as a vegetable1) origin of the term: in the 17th century
Abelie: Abelie (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Abelie; Plural Abelien Genitive: singular Abelie; Plural Abelien dative: singular Abelie; Plural Abelia ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Plant species" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Pflanzenart/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “plant species” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Plant species (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Pflan | zen | ar | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Plant ash (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular plant ash; Plural plant ashes genitive: ...
Plant ashes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Pflan | zen | aschen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Plant population (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular plant stock; Majority of plant stocks ...
Plant stands (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Variants: Plant stock Hyphenation: Pflan | zen | be | stan | de…
Plant population (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Plant Stand Hyphenation: Plants | zen | be | stan | des ...
Plant population (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Plant stock Hyphenation: Plant | zen | stock | stock ...
Plant stocks (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Plant | zen | be | stän | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Plant stocks (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Plant | zen | be | stän | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Plant family (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular plant family; Plural plant families genitive: ...
- What is Dentry Linux
- Is the umpteenth a real word
- What is cultural diplomacy
- What do you think of Laguna Beach
- What is the most serious food allergy to have
- Could Massachusetts survive as an independent country
- Navigation in space, how could that work
- Has Haseena Parkar deserved a biography
- What causes light to change color
- Jellyfish have a mind
- Who is considered a third party
- Can defeat Mystic Gohan Kind Buu
- Which Indian cars are best aerodynamically
- Canadians still have Christmas bonuses
- Was Napoleon's character misjudged?
- Impressionist painters were just short-sighted
- Where was RWBY done
- Is it hard to beat a polygraph
- Why are Group 15 elements polyatomic
- Are you a fan of Staycations
- What is broadband and LAN connection
- What's wrong with Nibiru
- What is leg press good for?
- What is programming defined in 5 words
- What happened to the validity of AMIE
- Can a man adopt a male child
- What are the limits of duct tape
- Why is China nervous about Trump
- How does light propagate without a medium
- Your money is safe in 401K
- Is It Legal To Bring CBD To Bangladesh?
- How to say dick in Spanish?
- What is worse gum pockets or gum recession