Why not green stop signs
Stop sign and green arrow: where exactly do drivers have to stop? - At the stop line: stop!
Erfurt - Where exactly do drivers have to stop at the stop sign or the green arrow? "A stop sign clearly says: stop and give way," says Karsten Raspe from TÜV Thuringia. "The vehicle has to come to a complete standstill. The driver has to stop directly at the stop line on the lane," says Raspe. If there is no stop line, the cars stop where the other street can be seen.
The driver on the stopping street has to give way after stopping and is only allowed to continue when he can overlook that nobody is endangered or significantly hindered, explains TÜV Thuringia. At blind intersections it may be necessary to to stop a second time after a stop line. Namely at the so-called line of sight, i.e. directly at the intersection confluence. If a traffic light is also in use, its light signals have higher priority than the traffic signs that regulate the right of way.
It is similar with Green arrow. If there is a sign with a green arrow on a black background (green arrow) at the traffic light to the right of the traffic light, all drivers must first stop at the stop line when it is red.
If you want to turn right from the right lane, you can continue after the stop. "The driver of the vehicle must behave in such a way that he does not impede or endanger other road users," says Raspe. "Particular attention must be paid to pedestrians, bicycles and vehicles in the approved traffic direction." A second stop at the line of sight is also required at the green arrow if the road is not clearly visible from the traffic lights.
Failure to comply can result in a fine of up to 35 euros. A run over stop sign will be punished with a fine of 10 euros. If other road users are at risk, if you ignore the stop sign or do not stop at the stop line during a red phase, 70 euros and one point in Flensburg are due.
- A military uses a crossbow
- How are the prisons in Brazil?
- Does Hannibal Lecter make you feel uncomfortable?
- Fixes staple broken screens
- Can determinism and free will coexist
- What's your favorite food from Odia
- Why is my father neglecting me emotionally
- Are all INTPs quiet
- How does Ericsson do a background check
- What musical instrument did Bartolomeo Cristofori invent?
- How did William Shakespeare learn to write
- What a minor thing makes you incredibly angry
- Who said we can't say Merry Christmas?
- Do you prefer hockey or football
- What are the characteristics of Greek heroes
- Will women marry men who are introverted?
- When did you learn to be humble?
- What is special about Muharram 10
- Where does Jet Com
- Why are dwarf galaxies dark matter rich
- What is the scientific reason for itching
- Schizophrenics ever harm themselves
- How can I marry Camila Cabello
- How should I download Audio Network videos