Why do you organize time
Six tips on how to better organize yourself
Long to-do lists and jam-packed calendars regularly plunge you into moderate chaos? Then these tips can help. Try it out right now!
1. Be more aware of your time.
Even if it usually feels completely different "in a stressful situation": Everyone has time first. Strictly speaking, even 24 hours, and really every day. Whether we have enough time depends above all on our subjective perception. Try to be very conscious about your time: How long do you stand in the bathroom in the morning? How long is your way to school How long do you watch cat videos on YouTube before you really start your homework? If you look consciously, you can also see where you are wasting your time senselessly - and which minutes or hours you can use better and more sensibly.
2. Create order - also in your head.
It sounds like an invention of all mothers who want their children to tidy up - but it's the truth: the tidier your living and learning environment, the more it rubs off on you. Tidying up helps against chaos in the head. The tidier your desk and room, the more organized your thoughts will be. You also prefer to sit down at a nice, tidy desk - and concentrate more easily because you are not distracted by 40 things. Homework and learning units are also done much faster.
3. Combine the unsightly with the beautiful.
Finally sorting out the notes from class and filing them down really carefully? Well, you might never get excited about that. But at least you can make it more bearable for yourself - by combining the unpleasant with the pleasant. After all, you can organize, punch and file your notes from school in the evening while watching TV. Unloved duties are suddenly only half as bad.
4. Better write it down.
Even if memory training is your favorite hobby: The probability that you will always be able to memorize all important dates, deadlines and tasks is pretty low. So write down everything that is "strange" rather oldschool or at least save it as a reminder on your smartphone. Nice side effect: What you write down is easier to remember - that's why you often have an overview from yourself. Ideally, you should make your own list of tasks and appointments, which you can put in a meaningful order and which you can add at any time. You can then tick off what is done - and that's a pretty good feeling.
5. Think first and then act.
Before you just (hectically) get started right away, you'd better make a plan first. What exactly is to be done? What is "Priority A"? Another important question is: Can you combine or combine something and thus save time and / or work? For example, if you're supposed to do some research on the Internet for two different subjects, you can do it right away in one go. Ways in which you can kill two birds with one stone also save you time. For example, if you want to get a drink from the cellar, you can take the opportunity to bring up the laundry that your mother is already waiting for.
6. Save yourself the alibis.
The typical postponement activities are real time wasters. Maybe you really need to sort your CD collection again - but after the math work you actually had to study for, you are guaranteed to curse yourself for it. So instead of wasting time with pointless alibi and wondering where the whole study time went, you'd better start right away.
Based on "Practical Guide to Schools - 99 Tips: Effective Self-Management" by Holger Mittelstädt and Rainer Mittelstädt, ISBN 978-3-589-22937-6, Cornelsen Scriptor.
- Is lipstick hot
- Is an author's life easy
- How can I hear from God regularly
- What is your unusual superpower
- What does the Punjabi word Soorma mean
- Indians take a bath every day
- Can India compete with China?
- Victoria Falls is bigger than Niagara
- What is edward in chinese
- What is the name of the fear of learning
- Is there a cheaper service than PayPal
- Corruption is a big problem in Spain
- How do I improve problem-solving skills
- Is uncivilized behavior appropriate for an entrepreneur
- How did the click-bait trend begin?
- Physics Why are most forces conservative
- Time travel with the black hole is possible
- What is 111 0
- Why can a computer only understand bits?
- What is daytime television
- Is watching Jimmy Wales TV
- Narcissists are jealous people
- When did fashion magazines start using Photoshop?
- Has Brandon Curry ever used steroids