What exercises help tennis players
Train specifically for tennis next to the court - this is how tennis players improve their fitness
Those who focus on tennis must try to train the areas that are actually productive for the game of tennis. With the right training off the field, performance on the field can be increased significantly.
Many ambitious tennis players are also very active off the field. Jogging and going to the gym are the most common sports activities. But if you train in the gym, for example, to be fit on the tennis court, you have to train properly, otherwise the training is counterproductive. More muscle is generally good, but muscle mass slows you down - an obstacle on the tennis court.
Weight training in the gym
Basically, more muscles are good for tennis. However, once the muscles have been built up, the muscle must be made quickly. The more muscle mass is built, the more immobile and slower it becomes. So avoid 5-10 repetitions with a heavy weight over the long term. Take your time in the gym to build muscle, but then get it done quickly. Perform the exercises on the machines with quick movements and do 25 to 30 repetitions at a time. The whole thing, of course, with relatively little weight.
Stretching the muscles after training is very important. Training with weights shortens the muscles, which you can then lengthen again with the help of stretching exercises. Muscles that are too short prevent you from playing a correct forehand, for example, because you cannot bring your arm over your shoulder. This in turn leads to muscle injuries.
Include short sprints on the running track
Jogging in and of itself is good for any sport. You can build up stamina and improve your fitness. However, you don't jog on the tennis court, just make short, quick movements. Include short sprints on your running route. These should not be longer than 15 meters.
The longest distance you can run on the tennis court is 14 meters - from the baseline to the net. Build in these short sprints at regular intervals, during which you give full throttle. Then try to calm your pulse a little by jogging slowly before you start the next sprint. Your speed and stamina will improve significantly in a short time.
- What are market networks
- How did the Flowtowns Social Discovery Service work
- Can create AI websites
- Why are there so many baerte
- When should we pray to God?
- Where are the scariest places in Brazil
- How does the inductive effect affect the basicity?
- Could we learn peace from religion?
- How do I increase my walking speed
- Apple uses functional programming principles internally
- What do you know about Microsoft Office
- IS Mortal Kombat 11 better than 10
- Why isn't Honey Singh singing right now?
- Is the DNA denaturation reversible
- Which rugged phone is recommended in 2018
- Which is the best book for Ramayanam
- How similar are Mitsuki and Kawaki
- Which meat is better for grilling chicken or pork?
- Is there a cheaper service than PayPal
- Why isn't Spotify a social network yet?
- Why do belt roses always have painful blisters
- Can I use Google Pay for Business?
- Why does Iago want Cassio to be dead
- How is production planning and control carried out
- Have you ever tried exogenous ketones
- White chocolate is bad for you
- Would you take care of me in entrepreneurship
- Can I view my WiFi history?
- Which startups in India hire interns?
- What are the benefits of learning Latin
- What are the branches in BITS
- DistroKid is a publisher
- What should our healthy routine be
- Which planets are terrestrial