What is the synonym for utensils
There are 329 other words for: utensils
Frequently asked questions about synonyms for the word utensils.
What are the most popular synonyms for the word utensils?
The most popular synonyms for the word utensils are currently among other things: equipment, facility, device, system, accessories, extras, apparatus, operating resources.
How many other words for utensils are there?
We know 329 other words (= synonyms) for the word utensils. These synonyms are divided into a total of 8 word groups.
How long are the synonyms for utensils?
The synonyms for utensils are between 3 and 19 letters long. The shortest synonym for utensils is type and the longest synonym is facility.
What are the meanings and related words of the word utensils?
Related words of utensils are: equipment, device, facility, apparatus.
- What are the fees for an MBBS
- How stable is MDF wood
- What's your favorite song from 1999
- What does swing mean in jazz
- Is Odisha more developed than West Bengal
- Causes gastritis to bite nails
- How is Romania different from Argentina?
- The first O in the ophthalmologist is silent
- How is Maharshi Mahesh Babu movie
- How can a single Export Export Busines
- Are all Sufis Muslims
- Why did you leave your boyfriend
- How do fermentative bacteria tolerate ethanol?
- How important are minutes in a meeting
- How do you build a DNA sequencer
- How early should I book movers?
- Are American laws stricter than British laws
- What are the symptoms of heart block
- What are basic quantities
- What is 2403 5430
- What is Google Alphabet 1
- Parents are allowed in SRM hostels
- What is EMC How does it work
- Will kill a narcissist