What happens when the summer vacation is over
The Standing Conference agrees the dates for the summer holidays on a long-term basis. The rest of the vacation dates are determined by the federal states themselves. The federal states forward their vacation dates to the secretariat of the conference of ministers of education, which they publish as an overview. The publication takes place continuously.
First day of vacation
Last day of vacation
|Easter||March 29, 2021||April 10, 2021|
|Pentecost||May 25, 2021||May 25, 2021|
|summer||July 5, 2021||17th August 2021|
|autumn||October 11, 2021||October 23, 2021|
|Christmas||December 24, 2021||January 8, 2022|
Flexible vacation days in North Rhine-Westphalia
In addition to the holidays, which are set for the whole of North Rhine-Westphalia, the schools have each school year three (School year 2021/22 and 2022/23) to four (2020/21 and 2023/24) movable vacation days available.
When exactly these should be, the school conference decides in agreement with the school authority. At least one of the movable vacation days must be determined according to the local festivals and customs (e.g. carnival). Furthermore, the aim is that all schools in a community decide on an appointment by mutual agreement.
The decision as to when the flexible vacation days should take place must be made no later than eight weeks before the start of the summer vacation of the coming school year. The school management forwards these appointments immediately to the pupils, parents and the school supervisory authority. Further details can be found in the holiday regulations for North Rhine-Westphalia.
More information on school holidays
The summer holidays of the agricultural technical schools can be adapted to the special needs of agriculture in agreement with the school supervisory authority.
- What is the internet speed in Algeria
- TN is an atheist state in India
- What is your favorite medicinal plant
- Do cats need exercise
- How can science deal with the space duck
- How does a flintlock work
- How is life at MIT Kothrud
- What is the quality of Westinghouse televisions
- What happened to many daughters
- Can a Zeno machine be conscious
- Are miso and soybean paste the same?
- How are chili leaves used in cooking
- The bomb attack on Dresden was exaggerated
- What are some examples of cellulose fabrics
- What exactly is a data science consultant
- Is there life after death in Shinto
- If 0 is an even number 1
- When was aluminum foil invented?
- Why are tax returns considered confidential information
- What functions does the control panel have
- Can tampons fall out
- What's the best summer rock album
- How did Britain manage to conquer Burma?
- Is financial modeling good or not