What is the meaning of a blood
The blood is in contact with all organs and is essential for almost all body functions. The heart pumps up to 15,000 liters of blood through the veins every day.
The blood is therefore also important for the doctor, because it provides precise information about the state of health of the person and is essential for a diagnosis.
Everyone should pay attention to a healthy lifestyle in order to enable optimal blood formation and to support blood functions. If a human organism becomes sick and is no longer able to produce enough blood for its own survival, the patient is dependent on a blood transfusion. Healthy people donate blood for those whose own blood production is disturbed, because human blood is unique and can only be produced by the human body. Depending on body weight and size, a healthy adult has about 4.5 to 6 liters of blood, which corresponds to about 6% - 8% of his body weight. The blood circulates in the blood vessels (arteries and veins) and is essential for almost all functions in the body. Everyone can compensate for and cope with a certain amount of blood loss: depending on their body weight, a healthy adult can lose up to 1.5 liters of blood without causing serious damage. When donating blood, only 0.5 liters of blood are withdrawn from the body - just a tenth of the total amount of blood, i.e. a very small amount that the body can easily compensate for.
If the blood loss is more than 1.5 liters, for example due to serious accidents, injuries, operations or internal bleeding, the body can no longer supply the organs with sufficient oxygen. In these cases, sometimes only blood transfusions can save a patient's life.
- How do I find serenity in life
- What are the causes of edema
- What is computer vision and its application
- How welcome are Germans in the USA
- Which is the best charcoal in the world
- What did Julius Caesar's diet consist of?
- What is pyromania
- What is normal life in Kingston?
- Is the quality of the mattress really important
- Why are industries doomed in Pakistan
- Why are video editing programs so expensive
- Why should you invest in margins?
- What are festivals
- Swim and fly dragonflies
- What is Beer Lambert's Law
- Are the USA respected in Europe?
- How does a poet create an assonance
- What are marble nails
- Depicts smoking marijuana substance abuse
- What are quoras weaknesses
- How can I revise the GST rate?
- Lines of code are protected by copyright
- How can I recover from a hemorrhoidectomy
- Sound similar to Persian and French