What is Pav Bhaji
Recipe DISHOOM’S PAU BHAJI
This aromatic vegetable mix is served with or in crispy toasted rolls (pau or pav). Pau Bhaji is one of the Indians' favorite snacks.
Serving size: For 4 people
- Peel, wash and cut the potato into small cubes. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half and remove the stalks. Chop the halves into small pieces. Clean, wash and cut the pepper into small cubes. Clean and wash the cauliflower and cut the florets from the stalk. Peel the carrot and cut it into small cubes. Wash, clean and halve the beans. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the onion in it for approx. 5 minutes until golden brown. Add the spices and heat briefly until they smell fragrant. Add 2 tablespoons of warm water and simmer for 1 minute.
- Put the prepared vegetables with the peas in the pan and season with salt. Pour in ¼ l of hot water, bring to the boil and cover the vegetables and cook for approx. 15 minutes until soft. Pour off excess water.
- Wash the coriander, shake it dry and pluck the leaves. Wash the lime with hot water and quarter it lengthways.
- Add the butter to the vegetables and mash everything with the potato masher or a fork. Toast the rolls, cut them in half and serve with the puree. Alternatively, distribute the puree on the undersides of the rolls, sprinkle with coriander leaves and place the upper halves on top. Serve immediately.
- What should I give my father
- Can Grindr be used for dating
- What's your rating of Ronnie Osullivan
- Who's hiring in Seattle
- What makes you read history?
- Can understand Chinese singles
- What is the future of zen cart
- How does art relate to knowledge
- Can airlines refuse boarding
- What is the highest peak in Fiji
- What are encryption algorithms
- Who builds an interstellar manned mission
- Does work in the workplace shit?
- What are the steps in group counseling
- Are the engine speed and wheel speed the same?
- Are vans the best casual shoe
- What are the causative agents of soil formation
- What is the most primitive conscious animal
- What will the future of Viddy be
- Why did Lot and Abraham split up?
- How do I win situations mentally
- Was it a religious or psychological experience?
- What is 12 4 1 2
- Do Roblox hacks work