What is custom software development
Development process for customer-specific software
Analysis, development, debugging, testing and publishing of the software
From our point of view, the analysis step is the most important part of custom software development. Once we have drawn our analysis diagrams and figured out the project steps, we can develop the project in a more manageable manner.
Database analysis is also part of this step. So we try to design the entire database structure in the initial phase.
Then we go through the development step of the project. Our team will program the project using the highest development technologies available.
We will also test the code using the latest testing tools. This means that we can unit test all different types of user input and algorithms and find possible bugs.
Publishing the software on the server or client machine (if necessary) and providing software updates is the last part. Therefore, any custom software development needs monthly support to improve or add new functions. improvement or adding new features to it.
Our application development technologies
We usually develop software with the latest technologies such as .NET MVC, MVC Core, .NET Core with SQL or oracle databases.
But we are also proud that we can accept any order from our customers in any programming language such as ASP, PHP, JAVA, C # or etc.
Latest technology articles
- Why is NaOH a secondary standard substance
- Search Encrypt is easy to use
- What is drop foot
- Why does Bernie Sanders hate children
- Is the alt text still important in 2019
- How do you swear in Portuguese
- Is confluence included in Jira
- What are some creative ways of recycling
- What is the religion of saint john
- Why and how did cowboys duel
- How can I get a Jio phone
- What fractures are common in osteoporotic bones
- How are the prisons in Brazil?
- Which video game has fun grinding
- Which city in Oregon is the friendliest
- Is Putin just a puppet
- Which is your favorite temple
- What particular thought has crossed your mind today
- Is HTML5 ready for prime time
- Why do polar bear paws point inwards
- What helps protein absorption
- How does individual behavior become political behavior?
- How does ransomware affect IoT applications
- Is KcsA a voltage gated potassium channel