Where do Laeuse come from
Where do lice come from?
The head louse is as old as humanity itself and one of our oldest companions, so to speak. Even our ancestors, the great apes, suffered from the small bloodsuckers. For example, dried out lice armor was found on Egyptian mummies, on Celtic combs, in the feather headdress of the Native Americans and in large numbers in the baroque wigs from the 17th century.
The head louse is perfectly adapted to humans
Where the louse originated and whether louse or human came first cannot be answered. The small, unpleasant parasites have adapted perfectly to the habitat on the human scalp through thousands of years of community with humans. They appear all over the world, regardless of social class and hygienic conditions. However, they are more common where many people live in a confined space, as they can be transmitted better through proximity.
In addition, over the millennia, lice have adapted in color to their habitat in order to be better camouflaged. The armor of dark population groups is more brown than that of light-skinned groups.
This is how the lice get on the head
Our head is their only source of nourishment. Lice need human blood for food every 2-4 hours to survive. To do this, they first prick the scalp and then start sucking. At the same time, they inhibit blood clotting with their saliva. They live well protected on their heads and shimmy their claws over the hair to the nearest head when there is close contact between people. As a rule, young children are the most common lice victims because they often have close physical contact with their playmates in day care centers and the like.
Careful treatment is important
When treating lice infestations, it is important to carefully examine the affected head and all family members. What needs to be considered and which measures are effective in the event of head lice infestation read here. It is very important to report the lice infestation in school, kindergarten and the parents of befriended playmates. The infestation can only be stopped if all lice within a group are removed. So false shame is totally inappropriate here.
- What is Aadhaar TOTP
- Why does alcohol dissolve glue
- How can you read live cricket results
- Will Hollywood ever run out of ideas
- How many times has MLK's life been threatened
- Which branch has the simplest basic training?
- Promote Airbnb to hosts on Instagram
- How important were Shisui Uchiha's eyes
- Is Coutinho's transfer to FC Barcelona done?
- What are some facts about psychology students
- Can you trust Donald Trump with children
- Where does GoDaddy get its domains from
- What colors go well with yellow clothes
- Are people natural or made by people
- Will kill a narcissist
- Buddhists can be called deists
- Which game platforms does Minecraft run on
- Is it legal to have thorium
- Are engineers better than other graduates
- How do Jews control the world?
- Is the Canon 60D still a good camera
- Why did the Quora's popularity decrease after 2011?
- How do I lose my double chin
- How does Facebook share its advertising data