Who is the greatest content creator on the internet
Where Online Content Creators Make Money - Where Online Content Creators Make Money
Re: Create Coalition estimates that in 2017 nearly 17 million people in the US made their living with online content. By comparison, there were only about 12 million manufacturing workers in the United States.
According to the analysis of the data, content creators earned nearly $ 4 billion on YouTube in 2017, an increase of 20 percent over the previous year. While content creators made the most money on YouTube overall, Instagram saw the biggest increase in earnings. The total value that content creators earned on Instagram grew 50 percent year over year. WordPress was the only platform where total revenue for content creators shrank year over year.
While the study analyzes the number of creators and the income generated, the study only focuses on 9 platforms. Research focuses on independent creatives, with the exception of major artists and celebrities, who make big bucks through their social media presences and brand sponsorships. Re: Create Coalition collected and analyzed data from the platforms included in their study and the financial market analysts following them, without standardized data from government agencies or private organizations.
Re: Create Coalition estimates that close to 17 million people in the U.S. earned income posting content online in 2017. By comparison, there were only about 12 million manufacturing workers in the U.S.
According to the analysis of the data, content creators earned close to 4 billion dollars in 2017 on YouTube, a 20 percent increase from the previous year. While YouTube earned the most for content creators in the aggregate, Instagram saw the biggest uptick in earnings. The total amount of money that content creators earned on Instagram grew by 50 percent year-over-year. WordPress was the only platform that saw total income earnings for content creators shrink year-over-year.
While the study analyzes the number of creators and income earned, the study only focuses on 9 platforms. The research focuses on independent creators, excluding major artists and celebrities who generate significant money through their social media presence and brand sponsorships. Re: Create Coalition collected and analyzed data from the platforms included in their study and the financial market analysts who follow them, absent standardized data from government agencies or private organizations.
You will find more infographics at Statista
Tags: AboutAmazonbrandContentCreatorCreatorsDataDevelopmentEtxyMoneyInstagram brandsMediaOnlinePlatformPlatformSocialtoTumblrTwitchUSAWordPressYouYouTube
- Psychotherapists are well paid
- What are the newest topics in philosophy
- Why is ethanol a bad idea
- What was the first game system
- How does honesty work in your career
- What are the effects of addiction
- How is diesel exhaust produced
- What do you think of JS
- What is tree topology
- People eat puke
- What is the reason for the existence of ghosts
- The green mosquito harms you
- What is the thad system
- How do I develop my HR skills
- Why is magnesium oxide considered a salt
- Can be dangerous to the imagination
- How can I learn to speak Filipino
- Work detox drinks from GNC
- Who is the top gospel singer
- What is free will in a philosophical context
- What are some speed dating tips
- Can I personalize my SBI debit card
- What are the causes of pancreatic atrophy
- How are Simmons electronic drum kits