Who is the Indian Coal Minister
Shahnawaz Hussain age, wife, children, family, biography & more
Shahnawaz Hussain age, wife, children, family, biography & more
|Bio / Wiki|
|Full name||Syed Shahnawaz Hussain|
|title||The original youth leader|
|Famous for||The youngest ever Cabinet Minister in the Government of India, aged 30|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) |
|Political trip||• He was appointed All India Secretary to Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJP Youth Wing) during his studies |
• 1999 elected the 13th Lok Sabha
• He was appointed Minister of State for the Food Industry Union (MoS) under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government
• Finally, he received many portfolios under the MoS of the Union for Youth and Sport, Ministry of Personnel Development
• In February 2001 he was given independent responsibility for the Ministry of Coal
• Appointment as Cabinet Minister for Civil Aviation in September 2001
• In May 2003 he was appointed Cabinet Minister for Textiles
• He was elected to the 14th Lok Sabha on November 9, 2006 by by-election
• During his tenure in the 14th Lok Sabha, he was a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Finance Committee on Estimates and Chairman of the Petitions Committee
• On December 17, 2009 he was appointed the official BJP speaker in parliament
• He was re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha in 2009 for a third term
• During Lok Sabha's 15th term, he was a member of the Committee on Personnel, Complaints, Law and Justice and a member of the Committee on Petitions
• He lost the 2014 Lok Sabha election from the Bhagalpur constituency
|Date of birth||December 12, 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||50 years|
|place of birth||Buzrug Dwar Warisnagar, Samastipur, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac / Sun Sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Buzrug Dwar Warisnagar, Samastipur, Bihar, India|
|school||Williams High School, Supaul, Bihar|
|University / Institute||• B.S.S. College, Supaul, Patna |
• Industrial Training Institute, Pusa, New Delhi
|School qualification||Degree in engineering from Patna and New Delhi|
|Caste / sect||SunnisGulf News|
|address||Station No. 20, Kosi Colony, Supaul-852131, Bihar|
|Hobbies||• social work |
• Reading and watching the news
• watch sports
|controversy||In January 2018, a woman filed a rape lawsuit against Shahnawaz |
The Delhi Supreme Court later issued an order to stay the complaint because the allegations were false and the FIR was therefore overturned
|Relationships & more|
|Wedding date||Year 1994|
|wife||Renu Sharma |
|children||Sons) - Arbaaz Hussain, Adeeb Hussain |
daughter Adira Hussain
|parents||father The late Syed Nasir Hussain |
mother - Later, Nasima Khatoon
|Car collection||Ambassador (2006 model)|
|Assets / Properties (as in 2014)||Movable Assets (worth £ 80.45 lacs) |
Cash register: £ 85.000
Bank deposits: 6.56 pounds lakes
Jewellery: Gold & Ornaments worth £ 25 Lacs
Bonds and Shares: £ 22.94 lakes
Immovable property: (worth £ 3.9 crores)
3 residential properties in Ghaziabad, Noida and Bhagalpur valued at £ 3.7 crores
|Assets (approx.)||£ 4.7 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shahnawaz Hussain
- Shahnawaz Hussain is one of the most prominent leaders of the BJP. He is considered to be the Muslim face of the BJP with a strong Hindu base Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and Rent Heptull.
- While studying for his degree in engineering, he was introduced to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) by a friend. He was shocked when he was featured and invited to the RSS. At the time, he believed RSS was their enemy. People around him had told him that the RSS hates Muslims and is a Hindutva-based organization. After being convinced by his friend, he visited them and interacted with them and other BJP leaders. After that, he began to understand the ideology of RSS.
- He had worked as an engineer in a number of private companies before entering politics.
- In 1991 he joined the national executive body of the BJP's youth wing and worked under Uma bharti.
- He proved to be an inspiration to many new workers in the BJP; when he joined the grassroots party and later became All India secretary of the BJP's youth wing.
- His wife, Renu Sharma, is a Hindu with whom he had a caste marriage. He had to wait 9 years to marry her; Having to convince their families to marry, and after they agreed, he married Renu in 1994. Although their families did not get along after their marriage and had differences between them.
Shahnawaz Hussain with his wife Renu
- He has two sons and a daughter, and after the birth of his first son, their families came together as one and reduced their differences.
Shahnawaz Hussain with his two sons
- In 1999 he was first elected to the 13th Lok Sabha from the Kishanganj constituency of Bihar.
- On October 13, 1999, he was inducted into the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cabinet as Minister of State (MoS), Food Industry.
Shahnawaz Hussain with Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- He then became Minister of State for Youth and Sport and then Minister of State for Personnel Development.
Shahnawaz Hussain speaks to Parliament as MoS for Human Resource Development
- On February 7, 2001, Atal Bihari Vajpayee gave him independent leadership of the Ministry of Coal.
- Shahnawaz claims to be the youngest cabinet minister in the history of the Indian government at the age of 30 when he was named cabinet minister for the civil aviation portfolio by Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Shahnawaz Hussain speaks to Parliament as cabinet minister
- After that, on May 24, 2003, he was entrusted with the responsibility of the Cabinet Minister for Textiles.
- He later became the national spokesman for the BJP in parliament on December 17, 2009.
Shahnawaz Hussain as BJP spokesman
- He was elected to the Lok Sabha three times in a row.
- Shahnawaz Hussain also managed to add Bhagalpur to the list of Prime Ministers in Narendra Modi's Smart Cities Mission.
Shahnawaz Hussain with Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- In the 2014 parliamentary elections, Shahnawaz Hussain lost his seat in Bhagalpur. which meant that he did not return to the Lok Sabha for the fourth time in a row.
- On January 23, 2016, he received a threatening letter from IS; which allegedly contained banned languages in English and Urdu. He reported this to the North Avenue Police Station.
- In 2019 the BJP denied him a ticket for the Lok Sabha elections in 2019, but he took this in a good mood and tweeted that he would support Narendra Modi to become Prime Minister again -
My party always believed in me and previously gave me tickets for 6 Lok Sabha elections. I may not take part in elections this time, but I will make every effort to make it all over again arenarendramodi ji the prime minister of our great nation. # LokSabhaElections2019 # PhirEkBaarModiSarkar
- Syed Shahnawaz Hussain (@ShahnawazBJP) March 23, 2019
References / Sources: [+]]
Age of Sara Ali Khan
- Where does the term moon come from?
- When was Sennheiser first launched on the market?
- Why can't I download the Nomao app?
- How can dogs get tapeworms
- Who first declared gold worth money
- How was IBM started
- What is casework
- What's your home wireless audio solution
- What didn't we know about Trump
- How do I get over them 2
- Who is the top gospel singer
- How do you say tomorrow in Japanese
- Did they find antibiotic equivalents?
- Which professions require decisions in a split second?
- How safe are car seats
- What foods do Indians dislike?
- How long do Dutch warm-blooded people live
- The RBI has banned paper vouchers
- How much electricity can dimmer switches save
- Which are the international airports in Taiwan
- What is the best OCaml editor IDE
- What is a domain restriction
- Is death what ultimately makes life fair
- Is Dropbox still useful
- How long should a medical student study
- What are the advantages of oligopoly
- What are the facilities for a handicap
- How do Latin scripts differ in history?
- What is bot and botnet
- Why is casteism bad for India?
- What is the best solution to dizziness
- Why did the avatar end
- What is Skype encoded in
- Where can I buy event tents