Is it necessary to write function codes
Replaces the + in a canonical phone number
Deactivate DTMF detection
The DTMF recognition of the MobileExtensionManager is switched off. This may be necessary in order to send DTMF signals to the other party. For # please use the sequence ##.
Switch on DTMF detection again
The DTMF recognition of the MobileExtensionManager is switched on again.
Sends a # as a DTMF tone to the call partner (transparent)
Starts your own remote inquiry
Immediate redirection to nnn
Immediate redirection to "nnn1" turn on.
If a "*" is entered instead of "nnn", immediate forwarding to Voicemail is activated.
Without "nnn", immediate forwarding is deactivated.
Forwarding when busy to nnn
Activate forwarding when busy to "nnn *".
If a "*" is entered instead of "nnn", the call forwarding to Voicemail on busy is activated.
Without nnn, forwarding on busy is deactivated.
Delayed redirect to nnn
Activate delayed forwarding to "nnn *".
If a "*" is entered instead of nnn, the delayed forwarding to Voicemail is activated.
Without "nnn", delayed forwarding is deactivated.
A three-way conference is opened with the active party and the party on hold.
The recording of the calls is activated. Please note that all calls made by the mobile subscriber are recorded.
The recording of all calls is ended.
Initiates the function code xx
The function code "xx" (always two characters) is passed on. The parameter transfer "nnn" is optional. If another parameter is required, this can be entered separated by "*". The command is ended with a "#". The mobile user can thus act as if he were entering the function code "## xxnnn #" within SwyxWare.
Starts the personal remote inquiry
Access to personal voicemail
Starts playback of the Voicemail with the ID "ddd" without specifying the date and time
The current call is put on hold. There is a change to a free line or to the line previously on hold.
The currently active call is ended.
The active call is connected to the call on hold.
The active call is connected to "nnn" without a query. Prerequisite: You only have one call.
Connect to the office terminal
The active call is interrupted and put through again to the end devices of the user (excluding the mobile phone).
Accepts an incoming call on a mobile phone after the SwyxIt! Mobile was accepted. d. H. the MobileExtensionManager transfers the call after it has been sent - mostly from SwyxIt! Mobile- has received a "#".
- Can you click on your messy girls room
- Which is the best RAM cleaner app
- How open are your daughters to nudity
- Why are you proud to be European?
- Can Google crawl password-protected websites
- How often are e-commerce conversions carried out
- What is the market risk in banking
- Are jet skis dangerous
- XXXtentation has another album
- How do hedge fund people make billions
- What triggered the Brexit
- Parents are relatives
- What is the main motivator for humanity
- Which country finally got it right
- What are the best answers ever
- Why should endangered species not be protected?
- Who was Conrad Celtes
- How do knowledge-based systems work
- Who owns land in an apartment
- How can I backup Android contacts
- The starting bubble is about to burst
- Can Grindr be used for dating
- What is aneutronic merger
- Are there alternatives to Norton Internet Security